The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Productions

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
WHY?!?
« on: February 13, 2017, 01:30:44 pm »
Hey guys,

Now look, ive come back after 7 years of disapearance from emps-scape. SCAPE! I really want to know whats the reason of emps losing 90% of the players. Back then we had 1000+ online..thomy was worried on how to fit us all in the game at the same time, sometimes we had to wait for someone to log off before we can log in lol! wildy was packed. Falador was getting raided by words. Mini games were full.

Its not like how it used to be. Id really like to hear from thomy. And what your thoughts are on this. And were this adventure is going....

Whats the reason for everybody leaving?

Thanks,

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: WHY?!?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 01:43:57 pm »
You only had to go like 5 topics down from this and you'll find a thread similar to this. It's not hard to think why we have less players now.
All RSPSs in general have went down on players because of their era is just simply over. People do not generally search for private servers like they used to, people grow up etc...
Emps is doing great and we've been gaining players over the course of few months.

Just have a look at general discussion. These kind of threads most of the time end up turning to a flame wars against OP.

Offline Productions

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 01:59:51 pm »
Even you mods and admins are different lol, the old school mods n admins were cool

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 02:01:50 pm »
Even you mods and admins are different lol, the old school mods n admins were cool
I was staff between 2009 and 2012 :)
Also being down for nearly 2 years impacted a lot on the player count.
The following users liked this post: King125

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 04:18:08 pm »
Not this again...

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 04:23:59 pm »

Because people grow up and move on with their lives and won't cry over nostalgia like you.

Offline Productions

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 05:49:22 pm »

Because people grow up and move on with their lives and won't cry over nostalgia like you.

Lol go f urself dumb ass

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 05:51:53 pm »
Yeah exactly what I was expecting :P Locking the thread to prevent more negativity. Read the threads Shadowkei posted above if you wish to know more
why Emps and RSPSs in general have lower player count now.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Tomtim1, Hi Im Ethan
Pages: 1