The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Who still plays?
« on: August 29, 2018, 04:37:37 am »
So who still plays emps-world consistently? What motivates you to play? And for how long in a average day do you play?

:)

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Vindicate

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • I dont even know anymore :>
    • View Profile
Re: Who still plays?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 10:53:50 am »
I do, playing an ironmeme and lvling a pure. The pure is just for pk-ing i want to get in to and the ironmeme because it feels like playing the game 'legit'. I like combining the different skills in order to level other skills etc. Play time depends on what life demands of me :>
The following users liked this post: Theoneofall

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 04:40:15 am »
well im playng emps consistently :D

what motivates me ? this is my last rsps so im trying to achieve everything what is posible ,after all skills 250m xp and all rare items collection gonna leave and never play other rsps ever.

4 days real life work 12 hours a day, after that 4 days emps grind 12 hours a day, and so on ower again.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 04:07:03 pm »
I still play. Trying to bring back the old glorious pk days and get the overall wildy activity up. What motivates me is people who still play and participate in my events + faith in making emps great again.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Kaksex50, Emps Loover, Rotanas

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 05:28:12 pm »
Uh I can't consider my self as a person who still plays this game, however I try to login once a day/ few days for few mins to check out few things out

I try my best to convience my self to actually do something that the rest are doing, however then I'll be facing my inner ameer telling me that its not worth it.

tried to set a goal, that actually worth it however I failed so far.
any suggestions ?

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 06:06:06 pm »
Uh I can't consider my self as a person who still plays this game, however I try to login once a day/ few days for few mins to check out few things out

I try my best to convience my self to actually do something that the rest are doing, however then I'll be facing my inner ameer telling me that its not worth it.

tried to set a goal, that actually worth it however I failed so far.
any suggestions ?

I have a goal for you! Be my slayer partner until I achieve 99 slayer. I am at level 95 atm  ;)

Offline Iron Pills

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 12:43:52 pm »
Played the game on and off for many years, i have many accs. But recently i got tired of RS3, there is alot of quests and grind i find hard to do, so i made an ironman acc. Emps-World is more free to do what you want, theres not all those requirements.  :)

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 03:18:48 pm »
Who plays this? Anyone who wants to. :) It's not restricting as OSRS or RS3 and has fun community along with amazing Staff.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Iron 69

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 01:20:08 am »
Who plays this? Anyone who wants to. :) It's not restricting as OSRS or RS3 and has fun community along with amazing Staff.

Reformed poggers :o :kappa:
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Ustasa

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 05:27:00 am »
I used to play heaps on multiple accounts but life got overwhelming and I stopped, but i'm back now... what motivates me to play is I want to re-live the glory days of having fun and just chilling out, playing Emps with good people and I play because I want to be able to see the day that hopefully comes where the player count rises to that of the glory days (300+ active regularly). This game is great and is so nostalgic to me and reminds me of better times.
Pages: 1