The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
Re: who misses
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2015, 07:46:10 pm »
All i remember is getting hacked by brother all the time.

And i remember that i got white beret + p ring from my friend 04ajh

Oh and when the old school shop was there..

This was my most retarded trade ever, i traded a AGS for bgs, and i actually thought that bgs is better. :P
lol do u remember when my account zam emicent was hacked and someone stole my bgs and i quit for like 2 days l0l
and i remember 04ajh, beast m8 back in the days, gave me green ween ^^ he also gave you wings btw, i remember him dhing kbd l0l

You guys do realise real 04ajh was a girl, called sofie.
She later on gave her account to her brother. I think you guys think about the brother.
But the sister was the original owner who made a fortune and did everything :P
o so she was a girl, ash always told me its a girl but i thought he was trolling me lmao
well now i know that :p
Exactly 04ajh is Sofie, she was the best girl I ever met on the internet, as ave said she did all the fortune, but then she was like inactive SO much...and she ended up giving the account to her brother, who then gave me those old schools.

I actually remember when my brother was near me and asking me why that guy has a crown near his name(It was joshiee) and i was like because he is a member

when i was talking to shoaib the other day, i asked him late in the night if he can call me using his home telephone and i actually gave him the our home number and then i was waiting at the phone until it rings, like 10 mins then it rang, then i picked up the phone saying SHOAIB?, until then i realize its my sister friend....I was so embrassed LOL
ahah yea i remember tht

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 11:50:28 am »
Shoaib, y u imburres hem

Offline Dinos

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2015, 01:44:55 pm »
The ways you guys talk about old school emps it makes me wish I played it then :'(

Offline Zack

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 10:56:11 am »
The ways you guys talk about old school emps it makes me wish I played it then :'(

brah only real oldie like me on this thread legit is just joshiee none yall old school like us homie, im old af

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:29 pm »

brah only real oldie like me on this thread legit is just joshiee none yall old school like us homie, im old af
I love you. :)

:kappa:
Pages: 1 2