The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: What's so bad about nex armours?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2015, 10:50:49 am »
Corp is very much able to be killed solo... @shoaib
Back when I played it wasn't...well gf pvming in emps then

With Veracs it was easy. It became a bit harder after the nerf.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:26:50 am by Freestuffyay »

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2015, 12:21:15 pm »
There are a good amount of people on this server that are against adding nex armours into the game.
I'd like to know why exactly, because the armours themselves don't really bring all that many negatives over their positives.
So if any of you could give me a few good reasons why nex armours would be a bad thing for the server, please post.

Replies with multiple sentences, please.
I'm sure that stats of torva won't be like bandos, so it means nex armour will be op.

There are mostly poor pkers with dragon/d'harok sets. Torva set with str t, steads will just K0 with dds\dclaws spec everyone whose bank is 2-20m worth.
Rushers with statius+fcape+steads+str t+dclaws already f#%!ed up pking.

All ritch players with nex armours will just farm boss loots from other players.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2015, 12:55:30 pm »
I never said anything about this, and i'm really into more armour in the game, Any other armour but nex armours(So many people will quit and we have enough problems with that).

Let the owners see what kind of armor they can bring

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2015, 02:17:05 pm »
I've been trying to say this for years now, what makes Emps so special and unique among all the other Runescape private servers is when it comes to the content and well of course the community too.

We have bandos, armadyl, third age, PvP gear, Spirit shields, not too many armours, but guess what? We're still one of the best rsps out there.

Now if you take a look at some other known rsps at the moment they have lots of crazy shit like forexample these nex armours, soulsplit prayers, chaotic, etc. They are known because their community appreciates and enjoys new runesecape content.

And now if you look at Emps, most of our popularity aren't that qualified with Runescape's current state, therefore they do not wish high quality armour, also because it is overpowered.

It is important to rise and get new content, but if the community doesn't appreciate it, what's the point?
This.

Our community and this game thrive because of how old-school it is. Although it doesn't bother me if these armours are implemented or not, think about what the majority want before adding anything.
The reason why we have a community is because people enjoy the old-school game-play. Okay, we're not a full 317 server anymore but we're still old-school-ish...
I've had several people tell me they're quitting because of the GE; also, because of these new 'forthcoming' armours. If this is the reaction we're getting before they've even came out, what's the point in even adding them? Yes, things can grow on us and we could get used to this but it will spoil the fun for some players. Some players will quit, some will keep playing but not enjoy it. This is because people love Emps and it's really a part of their lives.

Don't dull the fading sparkle this game has.

Offline Shoaib

• Liked: 93 times
  • +0/-0
  • Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2015, 03:53:52 pm »
Corp is very much able to be killed solo... @shoaib
Back when I played it wasn't...well gf pvming in emps then
When the boss was released it was already solo-able so idk what you're talking about.
It was soloable when it first was released yes, and then I believe they made it harder
Could be this is wrong, either way if no boss in Emps is duo-able then well, enjoy pvming in a nutshell

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 04:46:02 pm »
I've been trying to say this for years now, what makes Emps so special and unique among all the other Runescape private servers is when it comes to the content and well of course the community too.

We have bandos, armadyl, third age, PvP gear, Spirit shields, not too many armours, but guess what? We're still one of the best rsps out there.

Now if you take a look at some other known rsps at the moment they have lots of crazy shit like forexample these nex armours, soulsplit prayers, chaotic, etc. They are known because their community appreciates and enjoys new runesecape content.

And now if you look at Emps, most of our popularity aren't that qualified with Runescape's current state, therefore they do not wish high quality armour, also because it is overpowered.

It is important to rise and get new content, but if the community doesn't appreciate it, what's the point?
Simply, This.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 09:12:34 pm »
There will never be armour that kills everything, that is 100% set in stone.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 10:18:44 am »
Emps will be a next Rs......
Dylan

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 11:04:35 am »
Emps will be a next Rs......

like i said, all rsps's are allready like 80% like rs, same maps, same monsters, npc's, so what's the freaking difference?

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2015, 11:39:33 am »
Bosses like rs3 lol

I"d like to play an old school ish rsps -.-
Dylan

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2015, 11:46:23 am »
Bosses like rs3 lol

All the bosses we have in Emps-World and the ones which were in Emps-Scape also exist in RS. Now go plug that poor argument of yours up your asshole. Everything in this game is influenced by RS, whether it's oldshcool or new content.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2015, 01:15:38 pm »
Bosses like rs3 lol

All the bosses we have in Emps-World and the ones which were in Emps-Scape also exist in RS. Now go plug that poor argument of yours up your asshole. Everything in this game is influenced by RS, whether it's oldshcool or new content.

for the first time in my life i agree with someone12116, everything in rsps and emps world is no exception is pretty much the same as rs, the only difference is the difficulty, prices and community. that's it.

Offline Dinos

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2015, 01:55:39 pm »
I love emps for a lot of reasons however one reason would be is that it's so old school but not too old school. If that makes any sense lol. Nex armor would ruin that for me. Just my opinion.

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 10:19:18 pm »
Since this game already has insane HP boosting items such as shields/brews. adding these armors isn't necessary at all. If they will have stats equivalent to the stats they had when they were released in RS they would be OP as hell by rasing the max HP to somehwere between 160-180.
Pages: 1 2