The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Make It Real

• Liked: 167 times
  • mai gramma is beter than ur grandma
    • View Profile
What about VOTING?
« on: December 04, 2014, 01:56:04 pm »
People are complaining that they are quiting because of these new updates and etc.. Im even bored to read their complainings. I have a solution for that problem well most of you will ignore this but idc :D.
Why just we can't add voting poll into game? People could vote and every1 will stay happy isn't it right?

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 706 times
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: What about VOTING?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 02:11:00 pm »
It's not really a solution because the ones who is against or with the idea won't be satisfied by the results of voting.
for an example, I'm against a new feature, I voted NO, but after voting ended the result was YES, in this case I won't be fine so I will manage to criticize the new feature and I might quit for being annoyed.
That's how many players have decided to quit when they felt very annoyed due to new updates.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 02:12:33 pm by Esam121 »

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Online Kaner

• Liked: 521 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 02:16:09 pm »
The poll in this thread is a little bit unfair because it's biased. There is no information given about how the armours work, about their strength nor how they will be obtained?

Yet the accuracy and strength bonuses of the armours are unknown. It will probably be a mix of bandos and 3rd age. Moreover, they'll be fully degradable. That means that once you start a fight, the item becomes untradable and turns to dust after X hits. The amount of hits the weapons/armours can do hasn't been decided yet.

I would enjoy if polls are fair, that means that they contain some details. Thus they should be run by us! Moreover, we can't run a poll on every update because that's simply never going to work out. There is no 100% majority agreeing on game updates. Imho the point of this thread was just to make new armours negative, no matter how they turn out to be.

Does this answer your post?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 02:17:42 pm by Weed4u2 »

Mary

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 02:23:18 pm »
Have you played runescape last 2 years when they implemented polls for every update they put out?

Players will always vote AGAINST most new changes, the runescape polls prove that.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3877 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 02:47:25 pm »
Players will always vote AGAINST most new changes, the runescape polls prove that.

No. In osrs, a polled update must reach 75% positives votes to get added in the game. Most of the polled things end up being added to the game, which means that players actually vote on behalf of new changes.

In RS3, Jagex adds a new poll asking for feedback for their most recent update. The polls obviously include the options 'Yes' and 'No', but there are other options as well. For example, the current poll in RS3 looks like this:

There are more people giving positive feedback than negative feedback, proving your point wrong.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 04:44:41 pm »
I hopy to get vote...!
Hallo ;)
Pages: 1