The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Truth - mainly for thomy to read.
« on: September 23, 2019, 07:46:03 am »
So, I wonder, what will you achieve by banning me from every possible communication source while busting your balls to undo ban for past rwt'ers, toxic players from duel arena n shit? Is it that desperate to gain players from here for you rather than to lose the ones that actually give you any sort of kicker(not calling it feedback, you might blow this way with whistle) to get you working on shit?

Jesus, you should fix more bugs instead of banning me anywhere. It just shows, how weak Thomy is mentally if he can't take only my words for truth. I take it back, when I was being told I'm the one with issues, it seems, Thomy most likely is even more if he needs to ban me in shout box, discord and clan chat. One day ppl have higher IQ and quit your creation of stupidity in this server.

Also, can't begin to say how sorry am for all those ass-kissers who re-join staff any time they want. It is obvious, this environment is unstable even more than I am or ever will be. Peace out, hope ya'all have fun for a moment till it goes down in history as server with worst management ever.

Oh, and don't forget to vote for other RSPS, as this one right here is destined to die first.

Gladly would like to see what he has to say instead of twisting this all into his favor and be all defensive. Nobody was aggressive, they just tell you Thomy truth. Not only me - I do it out loud unlike others. And he still is that dumb to realize that the issue is how you reject one players while favoring others, almost kneeling before them and kissing their feet.

I can go on ranting about plenty of shit you haven't done ever since I came back to Emps-World but for you it means jack shit since you always have an excuse.

You are owner. Take the heat if you are one or just step down and let the one with balls control it.

And also, I intend to wait for your "constructive" response instead of you being all defensive and find another excuse why you don't do this and favor those etc. You said, you want constructive conversation from me? Here's options how we all can do it: you can stop banning me for emotional explosions, stop kissing anyone's feet, stop wasting anyone's time and move on. But, those wont change fact I don't respect you at all. You can't take criticism and it's obvious. Only one who is living in fairy tale is you, Thomy boi, here with thinking every game aspect is fine and has no flaws. I suppose if you give to every player response normally each time I get ban for whatever reason the one with really pointing out why you do this, things wouldn't went that way. Like seriously, are you that dumb? Like I said, players will realize who you are in time. The sooner they do, the better is for them. In the end, result is same - such trash for an owner.

Truth to be told, I'm not neglecting on your work so far you've done fairly good job maintaining shit here but what I'm doing it by provoke you into seeing what you have been doing wrong in terms of interacting with community and yes, I made myself mistakes too, but if you think telling you harsh truth is one of them - think again. I'm tired of seeing you do shit that players aren't interested in anymore, invention - seriously? What's next, Evil Tree event which was dusting in suggestion list for ages(suggested by many players till now and it exists in topic at the top of all suggestion topics called "suggestion list" or something). Those were ideas - old players were expecting to see them come out. But what you do - is point out there is no guarantee, rather no, they will NEVER come out since I don't like it(sounds too childish) so what's the point in suggesting things/ideas if this doesn't ring a bell to you at any time? Ideas/suggestions are suppose to be overlooked, taken into account and implemented along with the main idea of yours. But maybe, yeah, maybe some players just like how Emps-Scape was holding it's state till it had to be removed and came out as fail product called "Emps-World". You can cry/be angry on me about many points but before you say anything critique to me, make sure your garden is clean and fixed without any bugs - cause I tend to be strict on that matter. Evaluate yourself on serious matters and everyone will act accordingly based on your behavior. No need for me to say that I guess if you are in university. It is common sense - treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. So far, with my suggestions all this time I was only ragged by your ass-kissers which continues haven't had any impact on them since they could avoid trouble at all costs but on the other hand, you blamed me for provoking them - like, how? I suggest thing or two, and there they are, they got their skin railed up to type another bullshit crap inside my topic instead of three paragraph essay of how idea can be improved? Please. You need to differ when I am really provoking shit(which I had a couple times only and even then I realized that by myself not by you point this as reason why I got banned from shout box which way more than stupid to say the least) and when I speak my mind out. It's two different things, and even university hasn't aid you in that one, now has it? No grudge held since I ended my playtime here probably but I hope you realize, not all I was doing, saying or behaving was just to troll you around and make a joke out of you.

Edited: since Tulrak here as per last reply, shows an example of giving advice, not saying it's worse or anything but doing it in a way in which whole "read" can be improved. He cooperates with me on this one in any way he can, something some players haven't done ever since inside Revenant cave players got stuck behind rocks while pking/chasing their targets.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 09:44:04 am by Wg »
The following users liked this post: Kosmodromas

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Truth - mainly for thomy to read.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 08:22:54 am »
What a horrible read, feels like reading Charr's Nex guide. You should try to split it into paragraphs and space it out a bit. Right now it's just one long and boring ramble. One thing you could do is try to list the important points briefly and then expand on those points in longer paragraphs.
The following users liked this post: Jp, Skill0wzer, Bluestorm, Hi Im Ethan, S Clegane, Therapist

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 08:31:43 am »
What a horrible read, feels like reading Charr's Nex guide. You should try to split it into paragraphs and space it out a bit. Right now it's just one long and boring ramble. One thing you could do is try to list the important points briefly and then expand on those points in longer paragraphs.
I appreciate your feedback towards alignment of this whole essay. But I wait for Thomy to see this and at least give me response why he bans me while unbanning rwters/toxic ppl from past that were in duel arena back in day. Also, why he surrounds himself with ass-kissers which do what they want without any warnings. Not to mention about why he is immature to take responsibility to check out every fking bug without us players reporting them.

Main point is: He should stop "idealizing" this server as it is far away from perfect.
The following users liked this post: Kosmodromas

Offline Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 11:11:12 am »
Hello my friend have some mint tea,
since the day I returned to play you was toxic all over the chats dunno why really you seemed a good person, anyway its still just a game no need for toxicity, drama or any kind of negativity....

oh,  and don't forget to play any other RSPS as this one right here doesnt want you anymore.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane, Kosmodromas

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 11:40:05 am »
If you misunderstood my response feel free to read your helpdesk ticket again. There will be no unban.
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Skill0wzer, Kaner, Chris, Drugs, Syytu, Mythbuster, Hi Im Ethan
Pages: 1