The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Re: Thomy
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2015, 10:13:06 pm »
Is ThomThom literally doing everything on his own? What about Jon/Graham and you?
You're all busy I guess?

Too busy with soulsplit yah?
Graham and nour each got their own jobs. Now i don't know what jonneh's purpose is here on Emps but afaik it's drawing dongers on people's profile pages.
Every forum needs a donger drawer.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2015, 03:25:34 pm »
@irfan Ss has been shut down and Nour didn't really develop anything in scape, he basically just existed there for idk what reason.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Tonto

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
  • Bitter King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 06:03:37 pm »
@irfan Ss has been shut down and Nour didn't really develop anything in scape, he basically just existed there for idk what reason.
I developed the moderator panel, the automatic pricelist, a pricelist checking program written in visual basic, I also worked out the website organization of the brown theme that was at the end of scape with an independent contractor, and many many more things in the 4 years I was a high administrator. Furthermore I designed, along with Thomy and highstats the staff management architecture that you mucked up and soiled for whatever reason, I can put reasoning behind my rank, I can't come up with one for yours.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:24:00 pm by Tonto »
The following users liked this post: Chris, Il Skill L, Irfox

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 06:22:20 pm »
he basically just existed there for idk what reason.

Isnt that what you do ???
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 06:27:26 pm by 3st Ranger X »

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 06:26:28 pm »
I developed the moderator panel, the automatic pricelist, a pricelist checking program written in visual basic, I also worked out the website organization of the brown theme that was at the end of scape with an independent contractor, and many many more things in the 4 years I was a high administrator. Furthermore I designed, along with Thomy and highstats the staff management architecture that you mucked up and soiled for whatever reason, I can put reasoning behind my rank, I can't come up with one for yours.
Welcome Nour to Emps-World! I see you are making friends already. Though i wonder where your introduction topic is.

OT: Let's not think that some staff members do nothing. They were chosen for a reason, to add value to the staff-team. Martin adds his share managing the staff. Also i don't really mind the slow updates. Even though they could come a tad faster.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Tonto

• +0/-0
  • Bitter King
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 06:29:34 pm »
Welcome Nour to Emps-World! I see you are making friends already. Though i wonder where your introduction topic is.

OT: Let's not think that some staff members do nothing. They were chosen for a reason, to add value to the staff-team. Martin adds his share managing the staff. Also i don't really mind the slow updates. Even though they could come a tad faster.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure martin does his fair share, but to throw erroneous accusations around like that when i did his job in addition to development at the same time for two and a half years is hilarious.
The following users liked this post: Chris, 3st Ranger X

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2015, 06:35:33 pm »
This is getting off-topic :l

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Tonto

• +0/-0
  • Bitter King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2015, 06:39:50 pm »
Ok i'll offer a genuine viewpoint, do you program?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2015, 06:44:09 pm »
Ok i'll offer a genuine viewpoint, do you program?

Offline Tonto

• +0/-0
  • Bitter King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2015, 06:48:50 pm »
The following users liked this post: Chris, Drugs, Chazz, Tomtim1, Keiskelar

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2015, 07:09:30 pm »
Down through the ages, I shall be remembered as the one who killed all the fun.

Locked.
The following users liked this post: Fate, Il Skill L, Bad Fight, Martin, Keiskelar
Pages: 1 2 3