The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
Re: Thing that annois me
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 11:40:58 am »
I got four third-age pieces in less than an hour about a week ago, have they been changed recently? If not, in my opinion they don't seem fine, I'm pretty much guaranteed a third-age piece every trip in that case.

My prediction is that third age pieces will drop in price even more, until they're like 3m a set, then they will be nerfed. Well that's just my opinion anyway..
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 08:00:16 pm »
I got four third-age pieces in less than an hour about a week ago, have they been changed recently? If not, in my opinion they don't seem fine, I'm pretty much guaranteed a third-age piece every trip in that case.

My prediction is that third age pieces will drop in price even more, until they're like 3m a set, then they will be nerfed. Well that's just my opinion anyway..
Revs are stronger now though? And it seems like less people are going there.

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 11:40:40 pm »
I like how the Bandos Set is a high price. It shows that it takes effort to obtain and isn't too easy.
But but but it was 2m on old emps D:
Which was a joke IMO.
Good things come at a price, and that's how it should be. :)
how do i say this......HELL YEAH THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR because pvm won't be worth it if drops were cheap
although i would like to get a cheap bandos set hehehe

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 11:22:46 pm »
I like how the Bandos Set is a high price. It shows that it takes effort to obtain and isn't too easy.
But but but it was 2m on old emps D:
Which was a joke IMO.
Good things come at a price, and that's how it should be. :)
how do i say this......HELL YEAH THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR because pvm won't be worth it if drops were cheap
although i would like to get a cheap bandos set hehehe
Exactly! Let's hope that it is never this cheap again!
Pages: 1 2