The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline I Love Pies

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
The Runecrafting Issue
« on: January 30, 2017, 02:05:05 pm »
Hello,
today i would like to address a huge problem for skillers being runecrafting
it's almost impossible to train runecrafting doing the abyss since i get 1 shot by the creatures moreover i cant seem to buy any talismans from G.E or anyone so im basicly stuck doing air or mind rune would love to hear your guys's suggestions.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: The Runecrafting Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 02:10:05 pm »
Generally the game is not designed for skillers. Big suprise, I know.

I don't mind the way it is, talismans and pouches could be added to a shop. But by making a skiller you purposefully limit yourself to content that does not involve combat. If you don't want that, why not just train combat and get maxed? You'll even get a nice cape for it and you'll actually be relatively high up in the highscores.
;

Offline I Love Pies

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:22:39 pm »
Generally the game is not designed for skillers. Big suprise, I know.

I don't mind the way it is, talismans and pouches could be added to a shop. But by making a skiller you purposefully limit yourself to content that does not involve combat. If you don't want that, why not just train combat and get maxed? You'll even get a nice cape for it and you'll actually be relatively high up in the highscores.
yes i do understand that by making a skiller im limiting myself however, runecrafting isn't a combat skill i dont wanna ruin my skiller i already have really high stats.
thanks for the suggestion tho i do defiantly agree with adding a runecrafting shop.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 02:28:32 pm »
yes i do understand that by making a skiller im limiting myself however, runecrafting isn't a combat skill i dont wanna ruin my skiller i already have really high stats.
thanks for the suggestion tho i do defiantly agree with adding a runecrafting shop.
Side note: you can damage the monsters in the abyss by using sara brews & rings of recoil. You could also do a bit of combat and then lamp it later. I would still recommend just making a maxed main though.
;

Offline Pk Range99

• Liked: 209 times
  • +0/-0
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 11:12:44 am »
i doubt that anything will be remodeled in the abyss, i have tons of talismans banked tho, i can give/sell the ones you need to complete your runecrafting

1. Player moderator 18/04/2017
2. Game moderator ?? ??
3. Profit 25/08/2017

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 11:19:37 am »
Running to the altar near barb is faster than Abyss anyway. Just ask somebody to get you talismans and you're good to go.
Pages: 1