The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Armadyl Pl0x

• Liked: 1 times
    • View Profile
Support items or cash
« on: January 09, 2015, 05:09:20 pm »
Hi, all I ask ancestral home because I lost the all bank, and I want to start playing again this server, so if you do not agree support, i have to leave EMPS-world :( sorry but again will play league ... so all I ask for help. If u can help me, just write comment, and i invite you in game. :( PLZ SUPPORT

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: Support items or cash
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 05:11:32 pm »
I don't know whether this is a thread asking for free stuff, or a farewell thread; probably both.

If you want some money-making tips, there are numerous PvM/Money-making guides to look at. You could also PM me or any other wealthy player in-game asking them how they achieved such wealth.

Mary

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 05:16:29 pm »
It's not allowed to beg on these forums.

If you want tips to rebuild your account, no problem!
The following users liked this post: Range Rogues

Offline Armadyl Pl0x

• Liked: 1 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 05:17:26 pm »
u see, i need a good item, lol, 5hours kbd, only rune items or dragon....its time wasting. I want stake duel arena, because without duel arena i dont' see anything more interesting things in this server... Maybe when has chreate grand exange, i was play this server, but i not really yet ready to stay 5-7hours in falador to sell anything...
The following users liked this post: Range Rogues

Mary

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 05:20:30 pm »
u see, i need a good item, lol, 5hours kbd, only rune items or dragon....its time wasting. I want stake duel arena, because without duel arena i dont' see anything more interesting things in this server... Maybe when has chreate grand exange, i was play this server, but i not really yet ready to stay 5-7hours in falador to sell anything...
In that case i'll lock the topic as begging is not allowed.
Pages: 1