The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Probability

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Super Restores worth it to make?
« on: March 27, 2017, 06:39:43 am »
Title says it all.
:)

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
Re: Super Restores worth it to make?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 07:14:03 am »
Title says it all.

Of course, they are worth to make, by side you recover your stats from sara brews, it restores prayer as well. If you intend to make money off them and want to buy all the ingredients by yourself, it is not worth it, but if you are willing to make snapdragons and red spider eggs by yourself then it is very much profitable.

https://emps-world.net/wiki/Super_restore_potion Here is link to emps-wiki if you are interested in stats of super restores.

Although I wouldn't recommend this method exactly to make bank, but it is still very good money making method, as restores are very much needed in game.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 07:20:39 am »
Depends on what you want to accomplish. If you're making them for yourself, the answer is yes, since they're more potent compared to prayer pots and in my opinion easier to make as well.

If you intend to profit from this, I'd say no. There are way too many ignorant people selling potions (in general) for dirtcheap prices eventhough they could sell them for higher values in the exact same time if they tried.
But since they do not, the market has kind of plummeted all due to their ignorance regarding the market and prices (dumping items in order to get faster cash). Of course the buyers adjust to this.

You can still profit from this, but since selling with a higher price is slow, you might not want to invest your money/time in herblore.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 12:20:03 pm »
They're cheaper to make and are better than prayer potions in every way possible.

If you intend to profit from this, I'd say no. There are way too many ignorant people selling potions (in general) for dirtcheap prices eventhough they could sell them for higher values in the exact same time if they tried.

Some people MIGHT value time over worthless virtual currency. I've had my sara brews in GE since getting 99 herblore (6 weeks ago) and they still haven't sold at mid price. So yeah, what you said there is hot garbo. Might have something to do with nobody PvM'ing but who am I to say when our Game Admin the Greatest always knows the best.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 01:35:41 pm »
It's just my opinion based on previous data. I've been selling potions in large quantities for a very long time.

You know that my claim has some truth to it, if you check their most recent ge plots. Such dumps are constantly happening :)
Dumping can get your wanted cash faster, however they're also the cause of item devaluing, if it happens consistently.

I can tell from my own trades that people are willing to pay much more for the potions, however most people go well below the GE average with their trades. Also it should be mentioned that the GE average is already lower than the retail value.

Offline Jimmyb13

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps player since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 10:40:45 pm »
Are they worth to make?
Simply put, Yes.
Not only are they better than prayer potions when it comes to restoring prayer, they also restore all your other stats except for hp. This means that whenever you use a Zamorak/Saradomin brew, the restore potion will restore your lowered stats to normal, removing the downsides of z/s brew.
Will they make you bank?
The s restore potions are rarer than prayer potions because of their later game requirements such, this means that they can sell for more than prayer potions. But as the economy is right now in emps, I feel like potions are underappreciated and are being sold for way less than what they are worth.
Conclusion
Yes they are worth it for personal use.

Offline Probability

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 01:11:45 am »
Thank you for all of the feedback.
:)
Pages: 1