The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
sudden increase
« on: October 19, 2017, 09:41:48 pm »
guys probably by now it's apparent to most people that in sometimes we started getting over 100+ people. the ads are working, updates are frequently becoming better. what more could we ask for? oh right an old school version? maybe we don't need that anymore right? now that surely a lot of new people are joining this game and enjoying it as it is, it'll be a shame to split this number again.
I mean I would like an OS version but just asking what's the better option.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: sudden increase
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 09:54:42 pm »
Oldschool is definitely not the only way for this server to grow as some claim it to be. This is a fact and the recent weeks/months are proof of that.

I never thought it was necessary and quite frankly I'd like to see the entire thing dropped.
;

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 10:11:06 pm »
Only thing about OS ES that bothers me is we'll split the community into two different games.

Thomy has spent little to no time on the project so far i believe.

It was so hyped up in the beginning but it's becoming less and less likely that it's coming, that's just my opinion.

Can't we all just tell our friends that used to play and those who don't play yet about Emps and enjoy this existing game?

Why am i writing like this.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 10:14:58 pm »
Only thing about OS ES that bothers me is we'll split the community into two different games.

Thomy has spent little to no time on the project so far i believe.

It was so hyped up in the beginning but it's becoming less and less likely that it's coming, that's just my opinion.

Can't we all just tell our friends that used to play and those who don't play yet about Emps and enjoy this existing game?

Why am i writing like this.

Martin writing real constructive feedback PogChamp

We don't need oldschool emps. We just don't, the sudden resurgence of players isn't from any hype about oses, it's from the real, quality content that Thomy has released into the existing game.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 10:51:56 pm »
I feel like I would only play OSES because I would hate to see all the work go to a waste, which isn't a really good reason a play a game.
There wasn't much hype regarding the OSES imo to begin with, not nearly enough for me to become optimistic about OSES future.

The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2, Hi Im Ethan
Pages: 1