The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
stop the bs
« on: November 02, 2014, 11:22:35 pm »
simply said, we as players accept mistakes in the server and always support the game. but when you -staff team-are trying to avoid taking responsibility for the mistakes that you make then it is unacceptable. i'm talking about losing items by a bug. i can accept that, if i die due to my bad internet connection or other personal reasons, that i can't get the items i lost back, but when the death is caused by a bug then it is your responsibility. i ask that you change this unfair way of thinking and start doing the right thing.
http://prntscr.com/52gp5g
i would like to know in which case do you actually return items?

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: stop the bs
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 11:25:30 pm »
This is the way it is and has always been.

I doubt anything will be changed.

Mary

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 12:56:50 am »
We have spoken bout this issue, and the only case we would actually return items is if the user filmed everything.
If players would know that we return items by believing their stories then it would cause a wave of liars trying tot get free imtems (this still regularily occurs, also the reason why we no longer recover accs like this)

Im sorry that it has to be this way, but liars and cheaters will always exist and ruin the fun :(

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1167 times
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 08:00:12 am »
Try not risking items you don't want to lose.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 09:59:01 am »
We have spoken bout this issue, and the only case we would actually return items is if the user filmed everything.
If players would know that we return items by believing their stories then it would cause a wave of liars trying tot get free imtems (this still regularily occurs, also the reason why we no longer recover accs like this)

Im sorry that it has to be this way, but liars and cheaters will always exist and ruin the fun :(
it is really sad that you punish all the players because of lowlives. according to a certain mod you guys have a log for almost everything that happens with the player,so i don't think you need to rely on us to prove anything to you. when the incedent happens the last thing i think of is making a video because all my attention will go to preventing myself from dying especialy when i can't eat or do anything else and my health is in the red zone. and do you really expect of all the players to be able to deal with filming and taking screenshots? you have to take into concederation the avarage age of the players in the game. i can guerantee that most of the players are too young to know about filming and stuff like this.
please review your policies again it is not bad to go back to the right, the bad thing is to becom stubborn and refuse to see your mistakes

Offline Str Of Ice

• Liked: 2 times
  • Emps-World (Emps-Scape)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 10:00:21 am »

I got it all filmed and youwont return it to me you staff avoid taking  responsibility

feature=youtu.be

I wish joshie was an admin not you he would have taken this better

Mary

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 10:07:10 am »

I got it all filmed and youwont return it to me you staff avoid taking  responsibility

feature=youtu.be

I wish joshie was an admin not you he would have taken this better
You didn't record the start of the duel (the duelling terms), I already explained you this. He probably switched terms and you didn't read the second duel screen.

it is really sad that you punish all the players because of lowlives. according to a certain mod you guys have a log for almost everything that happens with the player,so i don't think you need to rely on us to prove anything to you. when the incedent happens the last thing i think of is making a video because all my attention will go to preventing myself from dying especialy when i can't eat or do anything else and my health is in the red zone. and do you really expect of all the players to be able to deal with filming and taking screenshots? you have to take into concederation the avarage age of the players in the game. i can guerantee that most of the players are too young to know about filming and stuff like this.
please review your policies again it is not bad to go back to the right, the bad thing is to becom stubborn and refuse to see your mistakes
A 'certain mod' ?

We only have logs for trade/duel and admins have access to chatlogs. We have no visuals in what happens to the player, only numbers and dates.

The bug is fixed now and should not happen again. This is a RSPS, you can't guarantee that nothing will happen to your wealth or character... We simply cannot prevent such things from happening, and we do not recover items because of liars and cheaters, and they happen ALOT more than you think. Eco would be ruined if we started to believe any player.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 12:33:58 pm »
If all you lost is a Nezzy, I'll happily accommodate you with one when I come in-game.

Judging by your video, Mary is correct. You have to have filmed the beginning of the stake; the stake screen (or whatever you call it). Without that, the staff team cannot certify if this was a scam or not. In your defence, you shouldn't have to record all your stakes/trades but that's how this system works and we all have to deal with it and we're all at risk. Just make sure you take care and take an extra glance at what options are ticked/un-ticked on your screen.
On the other hand, in Mary's defence, you should not take it out on her for what she cannot do. Rules are rules and she has to enforce them in every possible way she can. If she has told you she cannot help you in this situation, then she cannot help.

Mary

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 03:11:49 pm »
Of course we could get even more and more logs so we could exactly see what players do, but you should also note that this takes away the player's privacy (already compromised with chatlogs/IP scans/email lookup) even more.
Also it is a burden on servers and needs coding time to make.

If all you lost is a Nezzy, I'll happily accommodate you with one when I come in-game.

Judging by your video, Mary is correct. You have to have filmed the beginning of the stake; the stake screen (or whatever you call it). Without that, the staff team cannot certify if this was a scam or not. In your defence, you shouldn't have to record all your stakes/trades but that's how this system works and we all have to deal with it and we're all at risk. Just make sure you take care and take an extra glance at what options are ticked/un-ticked on your screen.
On the other hand, in Mary's defence, you should not take it out on her for what she cannot do. Rules are rules and she has to enforce them in every possible way she can. If she has told you she cannot help you in this situation, then she cannot help.

Thanks, your explanation is very much appreciated.

Locking this now.
Pages: 1