The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Omchi

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Be happy with who you R not who you want to be.
    • View Profile
STOP NEGLECTING WILDY PK/ WILL IT SAVE THE GAME???
« on: July 11, 2018, 10:37:56 pm »
Dear Emps-World players,

After so many years I logged in today to checkout the game and in hope to play it again. However, after I saw that the most amazing part-thingy in RSPS games, which is in my opninion Pking in wildy was dead and gone, I felt disappointend. Since this game used to be great hit. Also saw the huge drop in the amount of players. Which in my opinion cause the end of PK, and that again for people to quit the game.

You guys may remember me, used to play this game from the start around. Really had the most amazing time during those years where the game was so popular especially the PK. Players were rushing, pjing, luring in multi with clans and so on.

Now I see that most people are doing PvM (players vs. monsters) or selling buying and staking stuffs.
But is that really the most joyable part?  Dont you guys miss those times where you kill someone and get their loot, making PK-vids about it, being hyped and so on.

So i suggest that we all start set out attention to that, making pure accounts or our main active in wildy and pking. To let the wildy give a life again and a meaning. I also think that this will draw more attention, especially among those who quitted might come back, since alot of people I knew were addicted to PK.

Dont have any clue if this will change things or be a solution. But I am atleast trying.

Greetings,

Omchi
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:49:42 pm by Omchi »
The following users liked this post: R4ng3 0wnnzs, Di Dot, S Clegane

Offline Omchi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: STOP NEGLECTING WILDY PK/ WILL IT SAVE THE GAME???
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 10:54:58 pm »
Some ideas:
PK points, with rewards (dont know if we have/had this system)
Wildy Events/Quests

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 04:40:26 am »
I do believe PvP is the key to success.

It is nice that some veterans still care about this server, but this server has no chance to be a pvp server ever again. I do not want to repeat myself why and why not. Just read my last replies and you will see what I mean.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Online Jhonson

• Liked: 354 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 05:46:38 am »
Some ideas:
Wildy Events/Quests
A reward system is currently in progress. Thomy is working on introducing blood money and with a reward shop to go along with it. Feel free to click the following link if you're interested to see what's being worked on.

https://trello.com/b/QGPVa5en/emps-world
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Iron Corne

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 09:30:33 am »
Some ideas:
Wildy Events/Quests

The reason why it is neglected is because every single PK suggestion or idea is 3 lines of text, like this post here. Your main post is nothing but QQ and not an actual suggestion. These suggstions never go into detail, like for example what rewards would the shop have, what would the quests be like and what rewards would they have, and what would these wildy events be. You leave all the heavy thinking to Thomy and ultimately your suggestion is worth jack fucking shit. Complete ideas have way higher chance of being implemented into the game.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, Hi Im Ethan, Namnori

Offline Omchi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 02:53:16 pm »
Some ideas:
Wildy Events/Quests

The reason why it is neglected is because every single PK suggestion or idea is 3 lines of text, like this post here. Your main post is nothing but QQ and not an actual suggestion. These suggstions never go into detail, like for example what rewards would the shop have, what would the quests be like and what rewards would they have, and what would these wildy events be. You leave all the heavy thinking to Thomy and ultimately your suggestion is worth jack fucking shit. Complete ideas have way higher chance of being implemented into the game.

First of all I want to mention that in the past there wasnt any PVP reward as far as I remember. In the first place the wildy should get back its attention it deserves, and what the game keep alives (my opinion).
All the extras: like pvp rewards with (pvp points or blood money example) or events are bonusses.

What about you saying that I should give more details to my suggestion doesnt make sense. Since I am not a game maker and besides I think everyone understands the meaning of pvp rewards right? You kill someones you get some pvp points, you die you loose some.
And the events, pvp days where you get bonus points for each kill. Or multi clans days.

Anyways, my whole point with this topic was to get the attention back, where players make a pure account or play on there current existing ones. Also getting their mains back in pvp with dharoks etc. Whenver players agree on the fact that Pvp should come back as the old days, only than those suggestion and new idea's could be discuss about.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 04:15:07 pm »
Some ideas:
Wildy Events/Quests

First of all I want to mention that in the past there wasnt any PVP reward as far as I remember. In the first place the wildy should get back its attention it deserves, and what the game keep alives (my opinion).
All the extras: like pvp rewards with (pvp points or blood money example) or events are bonusses.

What about you saying that I should give more details to my suggestion doesnt make sense. Since I am not a game maker and besides I think everyone understands the meaning of pvp rewards right? You kill someones you get some pvp points, you die you loose some.
And the events, pvp days where you get bonus points for each kill. Or multi clans days.

Anyways, my whole point with this topic was to get the attention back, where players make a pure account or play on there current existing ones. Also getting their mains back in pvp with dharoks etc. Whenver players agree on the fact that Pvp should come back as the old days, only than those suggestion and new idea's could be discuss about.
Are you saying that pk needs attention from players not game makers in first paragraph, and completely opposite thing in the second one?

Your paragraph 1&2 and kinda contradictive, anyways I believe that pking needs attention from the players and the game needs attention from the game makers. I wouldn't really call pking the entire game, it should run smooth without any updates but it doesn't.

It's really hard to grow out pking by encouraging people to just pk, and have fun because the community is small enough where lower-skill pkers would have to fight higher-skilled pkers most of the time, and obviously they would get rekt. It's still fun for both parties but not really healthy pking in the long term.

Not against pk updates in future, but fyi nobody including me has any idea what you mean by "pking updates".

I don't think that pking in emps is reviveable to the former glory without creating a spawn pk or something like that.

Offline Omchi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2018, 04:42:55 pm »
No I say if you read carefully, that Im not a game maker. I said this because the guy who said bring more details in your idea's.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2018, 05:27:19 pm »
No I say if you read carefully, that Im not a game maker. I said this because the guy who said bring more details in your idea's.
Bringing out details has nothing to do with you having to implement them ingame as code tho

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 06:21:15 am »
Bringing out details has nothing to do with you having to implement them ingame as code tho
^ This
And I think we did have some PvP point system in old scape? If you had more than say 20 points then you could teleport from wilderness that was up to level 30 (not 20 as default). I don't remember the other bonuses though.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 07:46:57 am »
^ This
And I think we did have some PvP point system in old scape? If you had more than say 20 points then you could teleport from wilderness that was up to level 30 (not 20 as default). I don't remember the other bonuses though.

It just kept improving, the more points you had, the higher level at wilderness you can teleport from.

I agree with that Ott said, asking Thomy to improve pking without going into details what to improve won't change anything.
You are the one who pk so you should know what's missing and whats not ( i believe Thomy last time he pked was with graham and Tonto to troll at wildy 8 years ago )

I believe some kind of rewards should be added to pvp system however I am not one of that ' Community ' so I don't really know what items or what features that ' Pkers ' Would actually enjoy having or at least work to have.

So please, go into details a lil bit.

PVP community should start suggesting things to improve pking, I believe Ty 4 u ' Something ' suggested many ideas that were actually taken into account however since he left people stopped to suggest anything ( They did however none tried to explain a bit more about his idea which resulted on nothing being changed )

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Omchi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 09:24:13 am »
Allright guys let me answer to all of you in once.
I just made this topic to get attention. With that I mean like those replies of you guys to see if there are still players who want to pvp and pk. In the couple days that I am back to the game, I have met some players who want it back, but dont do anything since there is no one who wants the pk (altho thats why they think???)
There is now average 50 players online daily, 30ish morning and 70ish evening.

What I conclude was that everyone is doing stats training or killing monsters for items. Which my first opinion was on this result: It is not smart to be rich in a game with this low attention= like why would you willing to become rich at this stage, since there are too less players.

What about those 'newbies', new players who will get rekt by old, thats just how it is in each game, but that doesnt mean that that could change. My first real effort about this was asking players to fun pk and give their stuff back, to see if they like pk and even train them???. But they all could make starting to fight with pure and low.levels, as what everyone did before pking with main and higher risk.

Also for those wants an explanation for some of my idea's:
-PVP points : you kill someone you receive points you die you loose them. The rewards on this system could be exclusive pvp gear which only there you can get and maybe even cant sell them (like void). Or you can sell them like (vesta's), this idea i saw btw on anothee server a while ago. There could also be newer items, Im not much aware of them but maybe you guys are? So share those in this topic if you know!!!
-Puting also Kdr back seems attractive for those who care more about pvp, Kill Death Ratio.
-Each sunday: extra pvp point on each kill??
-As for the events was just a random if you have any idea's share them? Maybe putting deadly bosses who drop amazing rewards in multi, where multi clans fight each other.
-Giving titles to good pkers and multi clans/members or prestige levels

Again I am.not a professional in thinking good stuffs, and havent played any RSPS for along time. It is just as far as I remember and think those would be cool.
So instead dissing me, with a shitty comment, just ask, give ur opinions, share you idea's or add some extra supportive info.

BTW: I believe and 1000% sure once pk come back even daily 10-20 ppayers does, it will grow alot faster. Old.players could come back too, people can make vids likr Hell Skyline, Ty 4 u Santa and multiple other epic players as once did, even there are 15 players in wildy.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 09:31:40 am by Omchi »

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 12:21:56 pm »
^ This

It just kept improving, the more points you had, the higher level at wilderness you can teleport from.

I agree with that Ott said, asking Thomy to improve pking without going into details what to improve won't change anything.
You are the one who pk so you should know what's missing and whats not ( i believe Thomy last time he pked was with graham and Tonto to troll at wildy 8 years ago )

I believe some kind of rewards should be added to pvp system however I am not one of that ' Community ' so I don't really know what items or what features that ' Pkers ' Would actually enjoy having or at least work to have.

So please, go into details a lil bit.

PVP community should start suggesting things to improve pking, I believe Ty 4 u ' Something ' suggested many ideas that were actually taken into account however since he left people stopped to suggest anything ( They did however none tried to explain a bit more about his idea which resulted on nothing being changed )
According to thomy pvp system is coming so I removed my text.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:39:16 pm by Drugs »

Offline Omchi

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 09:12:52 pm »
Guys to be honest i dont need any system or bonus etc, i think PK is already just a stargameplay method already. Most videos bout those games are always about pvp it always have been with any game.

For me it doesnt matter what they will put, I just thought and was hoping other players, well most than would want pk back. Not with words but just go to wildy call out for people this should be effective enough. Even the game is "dead". 10 - 20 players daily would be a start to improve
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 09:14:24 pm by Omchi »

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 06:06:53 pm »
giving 50m to anyone that kills me
Pages: 1 2