The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Staff updates
« on: December 12, 2014, 12:02:06 pm »
To be honest, this Message to all staff members, but you can also give ur opinion's.

I think the staff members should make topic's when it happen an staff update(s), for ex.

Kevin has been promoted to Game Moderator. < So they must make a topic about the promotion with full info: not only this: " Congratz to Kevin ". < They must add some more info.
Also, if someone has been demoted? For ex.

Ranged Lvl1 has been demoted from Player Moderator to player for: reason here. < So I suggest they add a section which called: " Staff updates " Every staff update it will be into the section with the date for sure.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:05:26 pm by Blake »

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
Re: Staff updates
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 12:04:48 pm »
Why this would be necessary ?

Offline Blake

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 12:06:37 pm »

Of course, most players would like to know, why X player has been demoted? And who has been promoted? And when.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 12:09:45 pm »
Well announcing the promotions is good I agree with that but telling why people get demoted is privacy IMO.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 12:12:15 pm »
Staff team never tell the reason of demotion. However, you can know the reason only if the demoted staff member decides to explain why.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:15:25 pm by Esam121 »

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Knight Night

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
  • What are you looking at?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 12:13:53 pm »

Of course, most players would like to know, why X player has been demoted? And who has been promoted? And when.

To be honest this isn't that important for me, but if other would like to know about staff demotions/promotions there should be a sections for staff announcements,
But lets get to the truth, staff team is lazy, They will disagree, just guessing.

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 12:22:38 pm »
Promotions & demotions are none of players' business.

Mary

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 01:10:44 pm »
Staff team never tell the reason of demotion. However, you can know the reason only if the demoted staff member decides to explain why.
Exactly, the (ex) staff member can say himself if he wants to tell it or not. We are not gonna make that decision for him

You can always see changes in the official staff team list, I'm not sure why you would want to be informed about changes. All that matters is the current rank of somebody, which is clearly stated on his forum profile/staff team list.

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2014, 02:38:40 pm »
Shouldn't this be in suggestions and ideas?

OT: I don't think it's necessary for a game message announcing a promotion/demotion, and the system seems fine to me the way it is. Promotions could be okay, but demotions seem far more private.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 02:47:41 pm »
Shouldn't this be in suggestions and ideas?

OT: I don't think it's necessary for a game message announcing a promotion/demotion, and the system seems fine to me the way it is. Promotions could be okay, but demotions seem far more private.
We're just discussing a topic, how is it supposed to be a suggestion?

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Blake

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 06:45:46 pm »
You can always see changes in the official staff team list, I'm not sure why you would want to be informed about changes. All that matters is the current rank of somebody, which is clearly stated on his forum profile/staff team list.

And why shouldn't rule breakers be exposed..
The minute they choose to break them they void our policies. You have the right to expose them for who they are.

Mary

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 10:54:09 am »

And why shouldn't rule breakers be exposed..
The minute they choose to break them they void our policies. You have the right to expose them for who they are.
It depends on the case, really. A simple leaking case wouldn't need to be exposed, the most common reason for demote. I dunno, we just never posted demotes, it's not really that important imo.
Pages: 1