The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
Some Clarifications regarding the Berserker Necklace
« on: March 25, 2015, 12:31:20 am »
Just wanted to know a couple things about it. If I'm just horribly out of the loop with my information, sincere apologies.

First off, I do know the Onyx Necklace is listed on the Crafting Skill's Guide as being craftable (And I can only assume, enchantable with the Onyx Enchant), but I've never actually seen it in-game. So I'd like to know if this thing can actually be created/worn in-game. Unfortunately I cannot test this out for myself, as I do not have the Membership or the required Crafting Level to create one.

Second, if it is possible to have in-game, what are the stats on it? The Wiki does not have a page on it, so I dunno if the stats listed on the Onyx Necklace's thread are the stats which the Berserker Necklace has. Also, how well does it do when compared to other amulets like the Fury?

And finally, assuming all of the above is true, if a Berserker Necklace is worth obtaining, whether it be for actual use or cosmetic reason. Should I go through the process of getting one, or just kinda brush it off as not such a big deal?

Thanks if you do have any information regarding it.

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Some Clarifications regarding the Berserker Necklace
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 12:39:13 am »
It is craftable and it grants +20% damage when worn in combination with obsidian weapons afaik.

I've quickly added the stats to the wiki, please click here.

Hopefully this answers your questions :)

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Some Clarifications regarding the Berserker Necklace
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 12:50:52 am »
Indeed it does, thanks!
Pages: 1