The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
Re: smoke champion rod drop
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 09:14:45 am »
If it wasn't so hard to solo then Ivandis would be hella cheap, I disagree. Kill a soloable boss if you don't wanna get killed by his mage attacks ;) But yeah ofc those drops are less valuable, but if you make this boss easier to solo then ivandis would be just as cheap.

It's fun to have both easier and super hard monsters in this game, rather than making everything soloable.
But his def tho! Its too high. I went there with Bandos, whip + dfs, and all I could do is damage him around 100 - 250 and he's life doesn't even go down to 3/4! He's too hard! Yes it would make the Rod cheaper! but then it means that you cannot even want to go solo and I'm the solo type so I agree with this.
0 PvM techniques you got. There are bosses, you don't fight them face to face but you have to ehm, outplay them<--LoL PLS XD

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 04:21:25 pm »
demons combat stats is good atm  :)

but remove those god damn s att pot and barbed bolt tips drops.. and add some fun stuff like onyx bolt tips and d boots to drop list plz

also make that gate work so that if u dont have key u cant go in.. no idea that 1 guy let 10 guys in and then they kill 1000s of bosses (there is no idea to get own key atm)

rare drop rate is fine ... but dark dagger really need something.. dont know what but something

BTW GOT MY 2ND ROD TODAY :3!!!    soz bad engliis

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 04:48:18 pm »

but remove those god damn s att pot and barbed bolt tips drops.. and add some fun stuff like onyx bolt tips and d boots to drop list plz

also make that gate work so that if u dont have key u cant go in.. no idea that 1 guy let 10 guys in and then they kill 1000s of bosses (there is no idea to get own key atm)

rare drop rate is fine ... but dark dagger really need something.. dont know what but something

Smoke demon champion already drops uncut onyx.

Offline Hmoob Fisher

• Liked: 31 times
  • +0/-0
  • "Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 04:58:08 pm »
If it wasn't so hard to solo then Ivandis would be hella cheap, I disagree. Kill a soloable boss if you don't wanna get killed by his mage attacks ;) But yeah ofc those drops are less valuable, but if you make this boss easier to solo then ivandis would be just as cheap.

It's fun to have both easier and super hard monsters in this game, rather than making everything soloable.
But his def tho! Its too high. I went there with Bandos, whip + dfs, and all I could do is damage him around 100 - 250 and he's life doesn't even go down to 3/4! He's too hard! Yes it would make the Rod cheaper! but then it means that you cannot even want to go solo and I'm the solo type so I agree with this.
You simply don't use melee on a hybrid boss..
Use ranged & statius warhammer /seercull next time and lure him using protect from magic. I easily solo 2-3 each trip
well I dont have Statius war hammer lol. But I'll try to use range next time. Thanks

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and
you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 07:15:53 pm »

Smoke demon champion already drops uncut onyx.

thats true and i have got many of them (150+kills).. but why would i do 15 bolts from gem when i can craft it to stone or fury which worth 2m----> which means i should sell bolts over 130kea to make any "profit"... thats why no1 uses onyx bolts :) ( atleast i think using bolts which are over 100kea is not worth it)

so we need bolt tips drops to make onyx bolts more popular (since they are one of the strongest weapons ing)

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 07:24:59 pm »
you guys need to keep killing them for the rods, as in few weeks time it's obvious the drop rate will be nerfed to oblivion like they did with the z spear mith drags... it's almost impossible

Mod Mary

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 07:40:46 pm »
you guys need to keep killing them for the rods, as in few weeks time it's obvious the drop rate will be nerfed to oblivion like they did with the z spear mith drags... it's almost impossible
The zamorakian spear drop rate was never nerfed

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 07:57:22 pm »
The zamorakian spear drop rate was never nerfed

Zamorakian spear, whip and granite maul drop rates were slightly lowered.

Maybe i'm the unluckiest mofo in the world, but after 3k mith bars I haven't even got a visage

Offline Jafro

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 08:22:17 pm »
Nevermind... 10 mins after posting that I get a visage and z spear... Thanks
Pages: 1 2