The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline H3lix

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
  • Il Pk I [01|May 10:35 pm]: lucifer was great
    • View Profile
Re: Richest ingame?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2015, 12:00:59 pm »
helari

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2015, 12:28:38 pm »
Thought Helari was kind enough to give 50b away already.. aint really fun is it?

I hate how fools like you just expect rich people give away money they have earned. Why don't you give half of your bank away?
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Zeepleeuw, Tomtim1, Yaz

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 02:21:12 pm »
Thought Helari was kind enough to give 50b away already.. aint really fun is it?

I hate how fools like you just expect rich people give away money they have earned. Why don't you give half of your bank away?

He's cleaned little piece of shit, so he couldnt give much.

Offline D0nt Rang It

• Liked: 16 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 03:07:55 pm »

"Earned" he got lucky as fuck. When I had 3b, I gave away 500m since it aint even fun anymore.. Imagine he gave 50b away, he would still have 50b..

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 05:19:43 pm »

"Earned" he got lucky as fuck. When I had 3b, I gave away 500m since it aint even fun anymore.. Imagine he gave 50b away, he would still have 50b..

That's not the point. 500M is only around 17% of 3B and 50B of 100B is obviously 50%. He would also have an enormous impact on the economy of the game, if suddenly 50B worth of items got released in the game. It's just better that he keeps his items to himself.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 07:53:02 pm »

seriously stop fucking bickering about how someone didnt give you 40k.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2015, 12:45:51 pm »
Honestly, i don't take stakers as rich players because stakers get stuff real quick from just staking.

Im more into PvMers and Skillers.

Honestly i'm PvMer and i've got my entire bank from PvM.
Can give you a approx of my bank value, Should be around 800m - 1B.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2015, 08:46:59 pm »
Sure he can set the prices for the items he owns and none else does but if there's no demand for them in the community it makes them basicly worthless.

I don't play in-game and have no idea what those items are and how many there are but if there's like 2 of certain item in the game and owned by the same person
it doesn't really make any sense that person would ask crazy prices for that item. It's the offerer that makes the price pretty much but it's not really stable because there's
simply no demand for it and whether the owner decides to sell the item or not.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2015, 09:00:06 pm »
Sure he can set the prices for the items he owns and none else does but if there's no demand for them in the community it makes them basicly worthless.

I don't play in-game and have no idea what those items are and how many there are but if there's like 2 of certain item in the game and owned by the same person
it doesn't really make any sense that person would ask crazy prices for that item. It's the offerer that makes the price pretty much but it's not really stable because there's
simply no demand for it and whether the owner decides to sell the item or not.
sets.rare.prices.10b
only.way.to.get.10b.is.to.pretty.much.sooner.or.later.stake.
you.get.caught.up.in.staking.and.sooner.and.later.helari.cleans.you.because.of.his.superior.bank
now.he.has.your.bills.and.still.his.rares.that.nobody.can.afford.

only.way.to.get.10b.is.to.pretty.much.sooner.or.later.stake.

If.youre.a.pvmer.or.skiller.it.takes.you.year.or.couple.to.make.10b...and.at.that.point.I.doubt.you.really.think.that.playing.for.1-2years.and.grinding.constantly.just.to.buy.1.rare.is.worth...and.you.probably.wont.do.it.even.if.you.have.been.pvming.for.months.or.years.to.obtain.such.money.
and.even.if.you.pvm.you.get.drops.as.items.and.im.100%.sure.that.helari.wants.atleast.70-80%.of.rare.price.in.cash.or.gold.bars...so.it.takes.you.few.months.to.sell.your.items.to.gather.up.such.amount.of.money.by.marketing.cause.nobody.buys.anything.in.this.server

Yeah.pkers.can.make.10b.way.easier.but.same.shit.applies.helari.wants.cash.not.items.and.you.find.your.items.impossible.to.sell.
and.99%.pkers.also.stake.so.their.10b.one.day.is.5b.another.day.
so.there.goes.your.chance.of.buying.a.rare.evenmore.

The.requirements.to.buy.1.rare.are.so.high.that.people.dont.even.realise.it.
You.basically.have.to.get.super.lucky.staking...or...yeah.thats.about.it.

someone.who.doesnt.stake.and.only.makes.his.bank.the."hard".way.will.never.ever.find.the.pricetag.of.1.rare.appealing.even.if.he.somehow.makes.enough.money.to.afford.it.

I.think.its.about.time.we.realise.that.whatever.rares.helari.owns.at.this.moment.will.remain.in.his.bank.
Unless.he.starts.giving.them.out.for.free.for.his.friends...or.when.he.quits...etcetc.

The.price.of.the.rares.wont.go.down.because.even.if.someone.somehow.gets.1.off.from.helari.and.decides.to.resell.it.at.some.point.2x.cheaper.it.doesnt.affect.the.price.cause.helari.still.has.enough.left.to.control.the.price.

but.thats.not.even.realistic.because.helari.would.buy.it.back.and.pay.more.
or.if.someone.actually.buys.it.2x.cheaper.would.resell.it.for.the.price.of.whatever.helari.sells.them.for.

yeah.sure.helari.worked.hard.for.his.rares.and.I.wont.deny.it.
he.bought.them.from.auction.for.2b.then.staked.for.the.rest.of.them.etc...But.at.that.point.when.helari.had.the.majority.of.the.rares.in.his
bank.they.basically.became.unavailable.to.everyone.else.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:10:51 pm by Drugs »

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2015, 09:12:08 pm »
It's comparable to real life. There's the rich luxury class and there's the hard working class.
Rich class people worked hard at first for their wealth and then retired while still maintaining a huge asset while working people keep working through their life for what they have. Not saying the rich players never worked hard nor keep working hard to gather more goods for their bank tho.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2015, 09:16:05 pm »
It's comparable to real life. There's the rich luxury class and there's the hard working class.
Rich class people worked hard at first for their wealth and then retired while still maintaining a huge asset while working people keep working through their life for what they have. Not saying the rich players never worked hard nor keep working hard to gather more goods for their bank tho.
Yeah.in.a.way.it.is.

Maybe.rares.should.have.been.given.away.in.a.more.random.order.not.auctioned.
But.then.again.people.would.have.still.sold.it.to.helari.for.cheap.as.shit.prices(even.more.that.helari.was.basically.the.richest.even.back.then)
they.did.not.realise.the.potential.of.keeping.rares.in.their.own.banks.or.simply.didnt.care...that.combined.with.helaris.staking.luck.eventually.made.the.rares.unavailable.for.everyone.

theres.12.oldschools.ingame.their.original.price.was.about.max-cash-ish
these.12.items.have.raised.what.200-300-400%.in.price?Its.weird.

They.have.raised.so.much.in.price.that.its.not.anymore."they.are.super.hard.to.get.and.they.should.be"..its.more.like..
.."they.are.impossible.to.get"

someone.pls

-how.many.osrares.have.helari.had(max)10-11?
-how.many.people.wanted.to.buy.1.from.him
-how.many.people.actually.bought.oldschool.from.him?
-how.many.of.the.rares.bought.from.helari.have.ended.back.in.helaris.bank.some.time.later?

Im.not.against.helari.having.what.he.has.if.what.he.has.have.been.obtained."legally"
But.people.thinking.that.osrares.are."hard2get"...bitch.they.are.impossible.to.get.

Also.I.find.the.pricetag.of.7,5-10b.absurd.but.thats.not.up.to.me.or.anyone.else.to.change.so...
I.think.the.rares.will.be.items.that.will.be.more.likely."inherited".not.bought.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:30:55 pm by Drugs »

Offline Jp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2015, 08:49:49 am »
Those rares are cosmetical anyway and do not offer any advantage over other players so it doesn't really matter if you own one or not. Basicly shows you've gotten lucky on one point getting them.

Offline Haji Baba

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 08:07:20 am »
What happened to haji baba? ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4