The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Rewards for pkp
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 08:43:08 pm »
There was no official announcement, 170 out of 3k active players saw the yell, claps. (probably even less since i only yelled once and most people don't see what is said in the chatbox)

I reconsidered after i saw so many people farming the points. A few days later i couldn't even remember it so yeah... You're the only one who remembers and complains, nobody else has asked me about it. Nothing was PROMISED.

You could had at least told us the thing was canceled. I barely PK and I was excited to see what the top PKers would be given.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Rewards for pkp
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 09:57:48 pm »
There was no official announcement, 170 out of 3k active players saw the yell, claps. (probably even less since i only yelled once and most people don't see what is said in the chatbox)

I reconsidered after i saw so many people farming the points. A few days later i couldn't even remember it so yeah... You're the only one who remembers and complains, nobody else has asked me about it. Nothing was PROMISED.

You could had at least told us the thing was canceled. I barely PK and I was excited to see what the top PKers would be given.
Same here, and I wasn't even on the top 3 at the beggining of march ...

It was a huge lie to a "small" group of members so it's no a big deal? Meh ...
Close, next time I just ignore what you yell  :'( :'( :'( :'(
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Earl
Pages: 1 2