The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Rewards for pkp
« on: May 02, 2015, 01:45:25 pm »
Was "promised" that in the beginning of this month topp fragers get prizes but I asked dexter earlier and he said no; though he's the one who yelled about the prizes.

Why haven't you updated it and tõld people that there are no actual prizes.
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
Re: Rewards for pkp
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 01:58:32 pm »
Should not dis be solved privately ?:D

I don't know what are we discussing here but yeah, I'd like to see rewards for top pkers w/e (PkP collectors)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 01:12:49 pm »
If it was promised, why isn't it being implemented? ???

If they've made a mistake and promised something that isn't coming, an apology and an explanation should be necessary.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 01:21:09 pm »
If it was promised, why isn't it being implemented? ???

If they've made a mistake and promised something that isn't coming, an apology and an explanation should be necessary.
es dexter: I was lying

*spams it 10x over yell*

Offline Pooh

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 01:45:46 pm »
Top points booster* like ya and many more

Offline Hell Skyline

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 02:22:52 pm »
Maybe because people are able to kill own accounts over and over again - free pkp?

Just guessing.

Suryoyo K0 [31|Jan 04:31 pm]:   one kills a dher in wildy and none bats an eye, helari kills a dher and everyone loses their mind
The following users liked this post: M3an123, Martin

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2015, 02:44:34 pm »
Maybe because people are able to kill own accounts over and over again - free pkp?

Just guessing.

Wait, there's no limit on how many times you get points for killing the same account?

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 02:55:42 pm »
I would not underestimate the capability of staff not able to figuure it out before saying it.
Sure they saw it coming, and yet still they said it.

Pooh you're just mad like many more people watching fights in wild and getting killed, it's not my problem. I don't have an agreement with arabs walking under fights with no gear and trashtalking, I did not pay them to get kills.
Look at mage bank for instance, 80 pkp in a hour. I can get 100-150 on a good day just pking in edge and killing people with no gear.

It's not my fault that they have no gear they come to wild and they die.

Sure staff saw it coming, and I pk 24/7 I can get 100 pkp a day I don't need to farm shit. i just täke barrage and kill noobs in edge.

Less time spent on trollong over yell more time spent on hosting events that actually matter. Thank you?!
99% of people can't even yell if you want to host an event once a day. "I would not want to yell that much/it's useless to yell nobody ever comes" and then a manager of staff gos around yelling whatever shit they want.

Please ...

I'm not mad and I don't want a fucking refund nor an apogoly, I just want you to see the flaws in your logic.

You don't get more pkers  or an active wild for that matter lying and producing shit to the community, all that you accomplished with that lie was make people farm points. And that's the only reason behind that lie that would make sense.

Anyways what the fuck are the odds that you farm more than 300 anyways, to farm 300 you need 6 accounts and need to try them out.
Most of the people have 3-4 accounts and if they did it I don't fucking blame them.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:08:41 pm by Drugs »
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Earl

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 03:16:41 pm »

Just guessing.

Wait, there's no limit on how many times you get points for killing the same account?
I guess so

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 03:18:21 pm »

Just guessing.

I guess so
You get 3 pkp for killing an account that has less pkp than you do unless the account you killed has more than 50 pkp.
Anything under 50 pkp > 1 pkp for you.

Offline Pooh

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 02:54:22 pm »
Oh Drugs. You think that you're actually so damn good at pking... you're good but nothing special lol. and no you didn't say that you're good but it seems like you think that way... peace

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 03:24:39 pm »
Oh Drugs. You think that you're actually so damn good at pking... you're good but nothing special lol. and no you didn't say that you're good but it seems like you think that way... peace

How is this even relevant to the thread? You mister, are an absolute dick.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 03:42:51 pm »

How is this even relevant to the thread? You mister, are an absolute dick.
It just goes to show even more than someone "not special" can get 100-150 pkp a day while not being good at pk.

Anyways I made 800m with 6 days with pk, 2b with 15 days. While you still run around in a rune set but meh.
And I'm not a humble nerd in wild and I will never be. Ypu can go around wild being polite to whoever the fuck you want and I could not care less.

Just cause I cbf listen to your bullshit asskissing in wild doesn't mean you have to get so upset m8
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Earl, Suryoyo K0

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 03:55:16 pm »
NO THANK YOU. YOU CAN JUST FARM PKP AND GET A FREE PRIZE. complete bullshit

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 08:16:46 pm »
There was no official announcement, 170 out of 3k active players saw the yell, claps. (probably even less since i only yelled once and most people don't see what is said in the chatbox)

I reconsidered after i saw so many people farming the points. A few days later i couldn't even remember it so yeah... You're the only one who remembers and complains, nobody else has asked me about it. Nothing was PROMISED.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
Pages: 1 2