The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 3ragon Lt

• +0/-0
  • someone in somewhere estimated to be for you ;)
    • View Profile
returning to the game.
« on: July 31, 2021, 10:16:11 am »
hello i was playing this game since 2014 and it is sad to see how it became, i dont know why there is a few players right now or there is a specific time that the most of the players logging in, i will be grateful if someone could explain to me how is it going...thanks in advance.
dont worry be happy :)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: returning to the game.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 03:16:17 pm »
Very low player count at the moment I think

Offline Vader

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 01:12:54 am »
hello i was playing this game since 2014 and it is sad to see how it became, i dont know why there is a few players right now or there is a specific time that the most of the players logging in, i will be grateful if someone could explain to me how is it going...thanks in advance.

Apparently this game is not being advertise anywhere.............
The following users liked this post: Tulrak

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 11:25:52 pm »

Apparently this game is not being advertise anywhere.............
Pages: 1