The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
Resignation from the staff team
« on: September 07, 2018, 07:27:33 am »
I am officially resigning from the head staff position, doesn't mean you won't see me anymore, i'll play like a regular player so see you around still ;)

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Slimshadyy, Jhonson, Ironmandommy, Jandor, Namnori, Saif Nawaf

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Resignation from the staff team
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 07:45:04 am »
Thanks for helping me so much over the past years. I'm sad to see you leave but fully respect your decision. You will definitely be missed from the staff team. Take care Martin and see you around! :)

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 08:57:09 am »
i'll play like a regular player so see you around still ;)

How will you spy now??

See you around

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 10:03:33 am »
Best HA to ever serve Emps  :'(

I will meet you soon my loverboy, and we will make babies.

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 10:18:54 am »
Huh... interesting.

Since this is in general discussion and no one cares about what you'll do as a regular player, is there a reason for your resignation that we can discuss? Who's going to take your place? What were the Dutch promotions about recently? There used to be a time when half the staff members were Estonian and other countries were barely represented at all. Is it now going to be dominated by Dutch people? Is this Jp's doing? Is this an attempt to lure Charr back, because as you pointed out yourself at the time, you were the only person named in Charr's topic that he was critical about.

What you're providing isn't enough to start a discussion.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 10:27:29 am »
Huh... interesting.

Since this is in general discussion and no one cares about what you'll do as a regular player, is there a reason for your resignation that we can discuss? Who's going to take your place? What were the Dutch promotions about recently? There used to be a time when half the staff members were Estonian and other countries were barely represented at all. Is it now going to be dominated by Dutch people? Is this Jp's doing? Is this an attempt to lure Charr back, because as you pointed out yourself at the time, you were the only person named in Charr's topic that he was critical about.

What you're providing isn't enough to start a discussion.
Dutch players are not being favored in any way, it's a coincidence, you probably won't see charr returning because of my resignation. I resigned because i was upsetting myself too much with everything in this game and also that caused a chain reaction which put a lot of stress on Thomy as well.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 11:43:34 am »
Dutch players are not being favored in any way, it's a coincidence, you probably won't see charr returning because of my resignation. I resigned because i was upsetting myself too much with everything in this game and also that caused a chain reaction which put a lot of stress on Thomy as well.
Yeah it was a joke about the Dutch players, although now that you've called the Dutch question a coincidence, it seems like there were 4 "coincidences" in a row, hmm?

If you're looking for something else to do then editing Wiki is quite chill, you might want to consider that, seems like your Wiki accounts aren't blocked or if they are then I can unblock them for you.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 09:16:56 pm by Tulrak »

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 02:35:18 pm »
Welcome to the team, enjoy your stay!

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Ralphe10, Someone12116, Jandor

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 07:24:44 pm »
Sorry but I can't say i liked you very much and i do not think that's a secret to anyone, so i wouldn't be that sad even if you quit in overall, however, i do respect your efforts and what you have done in the past, even though I was not fond most of it.

Thanks.
The following users liked this post: Angila Joli

Offline Vindicate

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
  • I dont even know anymore :>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2018, 08:12:59 am »
Thanks for the work you put in the last years and even before that on scape! 
The following users liked this post: Martin

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 630 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 09:49:34 am »
Sorry but I can't say i liked you very much and i do not think that's a secret to anyone, so i wouldn't be that sad even if you quit in overall, however, i do respect your efforts and what you have done in the past, even though I was not fond most of it.

Thanks.

Aren't you Eddie his friend ?

anyway

We worked together for like a year and half or something like this, we had a lot of fights of how things should've been done
I never really liked the way you dealt with a lot of things ing ( I won't mention any since its almost 2 years old stories that I don't feel like brining any of em back ).

Put that aside, you were a decent person.
If you could do what Tulrak suggested it would be great since you have a lot of experience ing so it won't be hard thing for you to do.
Enjoy your stay as finally I'd say part of the community.
Yet I'd still want to hear about the connection between you and Thomy that ended with you being a huge part of his game when it came back again.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:05:49 am by Ameer »

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 11:34:08 am »
My name is Charr, self-proclaimed savior of the wiki, father of the guides section, sage of suggestions, fuhrer of feedback, breaker of the slayer's oath, avaricious argument arranger, connoisseur of construction, maker of marble, frequent foe of flamers, pope of power abuse, duke of don't duel, overlord of overloans, masterful merchant, count counterargument, friend of fate, never nomninating nancy, czar of clan cleaning wildy, prince of pissing off Mary, sender of shoutbox bans, operator of ocean, baron of ban waves, and I have come to claim my birthright as the rightful staff manager of Emps-World.

Memes aside, if you're up for talking you know how to find me.
;
The following users liked this post: Chris

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 12:05:43 pm »
My name is Charr, self-proclaimed savior of the wiki, father of the guides section, sage of suggestions, fuhrer of feedback, breaker of the slayer's oath, avaricious argument arranger, connoisseur of construction, maker of marble, frequent foe of flamers, pope of power abuse, duke of don't duel, overlord of overloans, masterful merchant, count counterargument, friend of fate, never nomninating nancy, czar of clan cleaning wildy, prince of pissing off Mary, sender of shoutbox bans, operator of ocean, baron of ban waves, and I have come to claim my birthright as the rightful staff manager of Emps-World.

You forgot viscount of virgins

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Tulrak

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 12:58:53 pm »
you probably won't see charr returning because of my resignation.
Called it. Tulrak 1, Martin 0

father of the guides section
Pretty sure I've made more guides than you this year.
self-proclaimed savior of the wiki
Also I looked through your wiki contributions and compared them to some other Wiki contributors:
Code: [Select]
Charr       - 1,318 contributions between 10/02/2015 and 10/11/2017 (total of 1,005 days), average of 1.31 contributions per day.
Jandar      - 2,932 contributions between 21/01/2017 and 17/03/2018 (total of   421 days), average of 6.96 contributions per day.
Whiterich12 - 3,566 contributions between 06/05/2016 and 08/09/2018 (total of   856 days), average of 4.16 contributions per day.
Mary        - 4,565 contributions between 13/10/2014 and 25/03/2018 (total of 1,260 days), average of 3.62 contributions per day.

You need to pull your weight before you start dreaming about being a staff member.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:41:15 pm by Tulrak »
The following users liked this post: Ironmandommy, S Clegane

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2018, 02:02:05 pm »

tl;dr autism?

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Avenus, C4 Nerd, Kaner, Someone12116, Str8att7, Ironmandommy, Tulrak, Iron Corne, S Clegane
Pages: 1 2