The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Resignation from the staff team
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2018, 04:12:00 pm »
My name is Charr, self-proclaimed savior of the wiki, father of the guides section, sage of suggestions, fuhrer of feedback, breaker of the slayer's oath, avaricious argument arranger, connoisseur of construction, maker of marble, frequent foe of flamers, pope of power abuse, duke of don't duel, overlord of overloans, masterful merchant, count counterargument, friend of fate, never nomninating nancy, czar of clan cleaning wildy, prince of pissing off Mary, sender of shoutbox bans, operator of ocean, baron of ban waves, and I have come to claim my birthright as the rightful staff manager of Emps-World.

Memes aside, if you're up for talking you know how to find me.

You forgot to mention that you are the latest meme of EW.

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Resignation from the staff team
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2018, 07:57:03 pm »
Aren't you Eddie his friend ?

no

My name is Charr, self-proclaimed savior of the wiki, father of the guides section, sage of suggestions, fuhrer of feedback, breaker of the slayer's oath, avaricious argument arranger, connoisseur of construction, maker of marble, frequent foe of flamers, pope of power abuse, duke of don't duel, overlord of overloans, masterful merchant, count counterargument, friend of fate, never nomninating nancy, czar of clan cleaning wildy, prince of pissing off Mary, sender of shoutbox bans, operator of ocean, baron of ban waves, and I have come to claim my birthright as the rightful staff manager of Emps-World.

Memes aside, if you're up for talking you know how to find me.

After thinking about your character more over this past year I started to think that you were a dick, now i'm starting to realize that you aren't even that bright.
Stop taking yourself so F-ing seriously.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 08:00:14 pm by Loop »
Pages: 1 2