The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: regarding the GE
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 12:05:37 am »
"when is the GE coming" is what you thought i'd say ,eh? :kappa:
talking seriously, i have a couple of questions about the system itself and the expected efficiency in our small server.
well mainly, my question is, is it really going to work with the player base being what you know it is?
 RS has a huge players base , so GE works just fine for it , but in our tiny server , i think we'll have problems trading because one could wait days for his item to sell\buy and fail. do you have a solution for this issue? (please don't tell me to wait for it and judge) my second main question is , will you ever let players test it again before release?
I wouldn't count on it coming out soon anyway...
I have posted my opinion on the question aforementioned and therefore have the right to post on this topic.

That still doesn't make it the point of this thread. Did he expect it to come soon? No. + nice job on answering on behalf of Thomy.
Therefore =>

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2015, 12:10:44 am »
talking seriously, i have a couple of questions about the system itself and the expected efficiency in our small server.
well mainly, my question is, is it really going to work with the player base being what you know it is?
 RS has a huge players base , so GE works just fine for it , but in our tiny server , i think we'll have problems trading because one could wait days for his item to sell\buy and fail. do you have a solution for this issue? (please don't tell me to wait for it and judge) my second main question is , will you ever let players test it again before release?
I have posted my opinion on the question aforementioned and therefore have the right to post on this topic.

That still doesn't make it the point of this thread. Did he expect it to come soon? No. + nice job on answering on behalf of Thomy.
Therefore =>

We have the Questions Topic for questions directly aimed at one or more staff members, he could have used that. However, he wanted our opinions.

Kek.

Mary

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 01:54:40 am »

Therefore =>

You're a forum moderator, fucking infract him if he doesn't read the thread and posts something like this you obviously don't want to tolerate. Reacting like this is totally useless.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 01:55:41 am »
and that's a wrap.
Please be patient to receive news on possible re-release for testing, and trust in our developers to know whether or not what they're doing is "worth it"/viable.

Edit: speeling
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:58:26 am by Chazz »

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1 2