The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Mr Rangeman

• Liked: 15 times
    • View Profile
Rares.
« on: December 12, 2014, 12:41:47 pm »
All my friends are quitting because emps is not fun anymore like it was some years ago. Should make santa,blue,red,green, berrets rare again. Much people collected them and made very hard work to get them. Now there is only few rare ing like lanty bunny,bs, and they are like 1b+ people don't have motivation anymore. I hope you understand what I am talking about.
PKER SINCE 2008!! :)

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 68 times
    • View Profile
Re: Rares.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 01:34:40 pm »
and old boss drop good drops like
kbd=bgs
kolodin=zgs
troll i thing=sgs
wyern=ags

Online Jp

• Liked: 1790 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 01:40:55 pm »
Those 'rares' were either buyable early on when emps first started or spawned. New era on emps = new rares for people to collect.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 450 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 01:50:13 pm »
Since Helari almost owns all of the oldschools rares (and is having a break for now) I do agree on some extra oldschools ingame.
Though I have no idea how these would be introduced + I have no idea how this will affect the economy, not sure if this will restore most of the prices or will even screw the prices up even more. >.<

and old boss drop good drops like
kbd=bgs
kolodin=zgs
troll i thing=sgs
wyern=ags

Why would be do a huge step back? We need to move forward.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Function R X

• Liked: 1 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2014, 01:54:50 pm »
but the bright side is thomy is working with vesta and more crazy armor!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline 7ankish

• Liked: 5 times
  • pepperonis
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2014, 04:47:00 pm »
Agreed to new rares since Helari got all of them - the game has none. Disgareed with the rest.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 712 times
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2014, 05:07:37 pm »
Despite how hypocritical I am being here, I do agree that having rares hoarded by stakers is a problem.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 450 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2014, 05:19:15 pm »
Agreed to new rares since Helari got all of them - the game has none. Disgareed with the rest.
OT: He doesn't have all of them, they're still 2 pairs of bunnies in the ''normal'' community.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 10:10:17 am »
no need for new rares, we need some better money making methods to get these rares imo, a way that could be as good as staking or half good would be nice.

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 121 times
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 10:43:21 am »
Back in the days most people didn't care about having huge banks, they only wanted items so they can do the only entertaining activity, PVP.

Offline Azaro6000

• Liked: 3 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 09:32:51 pm »
Back in the days most people didn't care about having huge banks, they only wanted items so they can do the only entertaining activity, PVP.
dis

Offline 123456789xd

• Liked: 61 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 09:39:50 pm »
If really I don't want to see PVP armours ING . And yea oldschool rares were better etc mime set .
Then life is giving you lemons you go make billions
-Avenus

Back at it again with Kaute

Offline 7ankish

• Liked: 5 times
  • pepperonis
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 10:27:49 pm »
no need for new rares, we need some better money making methods to get these rares imo, a way that could be as good as staking or half good would be nice.
Sorry, but "we need some better money making methods to get these rares imo" what?

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 10:41:33 pm »
Sorry, but "we need some better money making methods to get these rares imo" what?
okeeeyy i'll rephrase it. we need more money making methods to be able to buy some rares from hellskyline or the few other players that have them,so in my opinion there is no need to add more rares because they will end up in hellary's bank anyway.i hope that it is clear enough this time ;)

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 615 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 11:26:09 pm »
okeeeyy i'll rephrase it. we need more money making methods to be able to buy some rares from hellskyline or the few other players that have them,so in my opinion there is no need to add more rares because they will end up in hellary's bank anyway.i hope that it is clear enough this time ;)
Helari isn't going to sell his rares anyways. Best way to show off somehow in this server is collecting something big e.g. godswords. I'd love to see someone doing this tbh, then the godsword prices would rise up again.
The following users liked this post: Goat
Pages: 1 2