The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 185 times
    • View Profile
questions, halp me :c
« on: October 20, 2014, 02:28:17 pm »
hiii,
I got some questions, feel free to help me .
-What is the special of every barrow set ?
-What is the special of every kind of enchanted bolts?
-Someone else freezes when he tries to open his world map?

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Mary

Re: questions, halp me :c
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 02:54:13 pm »
The freeze issue currently only occurs on the new opengl client

About your other questions: Im not sure what sapphire/emerald enchanted bolts do, but ruby e deals up to 20 bonus damage to an npc at the cost of 10% of your current health, the diamond bolts occasionally land an armour piercing attack, the dragon bolts occassionally hit an extra dragonfire attack (calculated on base of magic resist and doesnt occur when npc is a dragon/pvp has a antidragonfire shield), and the onyx bolts heal you occasionally.

The barrows sets: DH lets you hit harder on lower hp, guthans heals you for equal to damage done occasionally, veracs hits through protection prayers, torags can snare the target, karils can snare your target too, and ahrims... No idea actually. :)

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 185 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 03:00:57 pm »
The freeze issue currently only occurs on the new opengl client

About your other questions: Im not sure what sapphire/emerald enchanted bolts do, but ruby e deals up to 20 bonus damage to an npc at the cost of 10% of your current health, the diamond bolts occasionally land an armour piercing attack, the dragon bolts occassionally hit an extra dragonfire attack (calculated on base of magic resist and doesnt occur when npc is a dragon/pvp has a antidragonfire shield), and the onyx bolts heal you occasionally.

The barrows sets: DH lets you hit harder on lower hp, guthans heals you for equal to damage done occasionally, veracs hits through protection prayers, torags can snare the target, karils can snare your target too, and ahrims... No idea actually. :)
mhm ty, the freeze issue appears to me on the old client aswell :/

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 03:10:15 pm »
you can check runescape wiki for information

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 211 times
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 04:27:03 pm »
-Someone else freezes when he tries to open his world map?
Not yet, though I really think the world map layout should be changed.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1