The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Omg Dead

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
pvp happy hour
« on: January 06, 2017, 04:19:32 pm »
Hello again dear Emps-world players!
NB! I dont know if its the right section

First i would like to thank EVERYONE who came into wilderness on the event that i hosted! I am a liiiittlebit dissapointed because this time the event did not go too well, very few people showed up even though for the first 30 minutes i tried to invite people in Emps-world clanchat, private messaged people and offered them free sets to pk with. I think the reason is that this time there was no administrator online who could yell, but i am not sure if it was the only reason tho. But anyways, i will try again next week. :)

The next event will be hosted on Wednesday. What are your thoughts of the event, what could be done better and what do you think which would be a better day for this event?

All the best, omg dead
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:10:34 pm by Omg Dead »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Just Humen, Dd Owner, Charr, Cjkinsey6, Iron Corne

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
Re: pvp happy hour
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 05:46:38 pm »
Pretty nice to see a player-hosted event had a good turn out :)
Although I wasn't there this time, I would definitely be interested in checking it out in the future.
Maybe in the future you could have some staff help organize it, with yells ingame and such. Keep it up!
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

The following users liked this post: Omg Dead

Offline Omg Dead

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 06:02:06 pm »
Pretty nice to see a player-hosted event had a good turn out :)
Although I wasn't there this time, I would definitely be interested in checking it out in the future.
Maybe in the future you could have some staff help organize it, with yells ingame and such. Keep it up!

I had magecrune helping with yells, which was nice! The community was actually really nice, no one bullied new ones. You should definitely join us next week!

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 06:07:58 pm »
Great work! Sadly enough I was busy with studying, but I will join when I have finished!

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 06:09:51 pm »
I recommend creating a topic under Events subforum, which is constantly updated (add a new countdown right after the previous event ends), explains the premise of the event etc.
I'd personally recommend keeping it weekly, if you can manage that.

We can help via advertising and keeping the order, if necessary ;)

Offline Omg Dead

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 06:16:23 pm »
I recommend creating a topic under Events subforum, which is constantly updated (add a new countdown right after the previous event ends), explains the premise of the event etc.
I'd personally recommend keeping it weekly, if you can manage that.

We can help via advertising and keeping the order, if necessary ;)

Thanks for an advice and helping with yells! And yes, i think i can host it weekly, and if i do it on wednesday i will probably be there everytime (if there arent any certain plans in real life).
Pages: 1