The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Omg Dead

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
pvp
« on: January 05, 2017, 12:48:30 am »
Hello dear Emps players!

Soo, my post is about pvp. I think its obvious that pk is dying and it needs more people to live, so guys, what would be your ideas to improve our pvp`ing so we could get more solo pkers, multipkers, clans etc. Also at the moment there are mostly main pkers and really-really few pures left, even less zerkers.

At the moment i do not have many ideas but would some kind of pvp point shop motivate people to learn pking and come into wilderness? Maybe point-farming could be a problem but i guess we could handle that somehow. This is my idea, what do u think of it and what are your ideas? I rather think the lack of people in wilderness is caused by lack of players overall but we could try saving it. :)

All the best, omg dead
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 01:13:26 am by Omg Dead »
The following users liked this post: Dd Owner, Emps Loover

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: pvp
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 10:02:52 am »
Wasn't the pkp store supposed to be out a year a go or so? I remember some sort of post about it.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 01:01:16 pm »
Hello dear Emps players!

Soo, my post is about pvp. I think its obvious that pk is dying and it needs more people to live, so guys, what would be your ideas to improve our pvp`ing so we could get more solo pkers, multipkers, clans etc. Also at the moment there are mostly main pkers and really-really few pures left, even less zerkers.

At the moment i do not have many ideas but would some kind of pvp point shop motivate people to learn pking and come into wilderness? Maybe point-farming could be a problem but i guess we could handle that somehow. This is my idea, what do u think of it and what are your ideas? I rather think the lack of people in wilderness is caused by lack of players overall but we could try saving it. :)

All the best, omg dead
Some ideas for the shop
Set home to edgeville
Restore charges on imbued rings/elemental whips?
Dont know how it would influence anything since i dont use ele whips
Titles based on how you've gotten your kills?

Aside the shop, there is very little variety of Ko weapons, lots of weapons that are not used at all, I think this should be dealt with first.

Something i'd also like to see, is Kills, deaths and the ratio between them. Maybe displayed somewhere on your screen, when you're in the wilderness?
If this was featured, not sure if its possible but to have kda displayed since the beginning of World?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 01:16:53 pm »
The pk store wouldn't bring new players, because pvmers would 100% get rekt and that's the end of it. Wild would just get increase of (existing)pkers online at the same time for a week.
I guarantee you there's no new pkers coming, there's 0 new pkers in the making afking moss giants for exp. If there are they get rekt once, maybe twice and that's that.

There's not alot of pkers but still 5 mains at 3pm, the problem is that from those 5 pkers 3 of them are friends.
You can add pk stores and shit for existing pkers but if pking itself is not enough for players to start coming to wilderness then they simply wont.

There won't be new pkers coming, there will be same amount for awhile and then some of them start to fade away; I wouldn't panic though, you can still find a fight in edgeville but don't hope any team pk or sorts.

Thomy is fucking clever, we pked when ahrim hit 60, vspear hit 9999 and we are still pking with bugged veng. He doesn't need to update shit, time has shown that pkers quit because of other reason not because wild is shit...more or less wild has always been shit and we still pked.
The following users liked this post: Iron Corne

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 04:02:24 pm »
If PKers weren't such pussies and fought people 1v1 in edge like they did back in scape, holy shit PvP would be fun. Now it's just lithuanian noobs in teams of 10 running around wild killing PvMers, because they get easy points for it.

Thomy is fucking clever, we pked when ahrim hit 60, vspear hit 9999

That required absolutely no skill whatsoever. It was just a second form of staking.
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Papa Troq

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 04:30:13 pm »
Generally, the only thing we need is for people to have a reason to get into PvP.

A pvp points shop might help that, though it's not ultimately necessary. Honestly, I think that no matter the amount of updates it won't really make people try out. It does make current pkers stay, which is nice. Making the duel arena members only may get some people to try out pking.

I think one of the major reasons people don't get into pking is because they get nothing but people flaming them because they're either terrible or got a lucky kill. If pkers want more people to pk then they've outright gotta start treating new pkers better, it's literally that simple.

There's a quite a bit of things you have to do before you can effectively PvP. You have to get your account to the appropriate levels, even if you're a pure that still takes a few days to do. You have to get gear and supplies as well. Considering you're bad at PvP you'll probably waste quite a lot of that at first, and you have to be willing to do that. Nobody is gonna do that if they have to do it while getting flamed at.

Pkers also seem to lack any ability to organize properly. I've seen so many complaints about the wildy being empty, why doesn't anyone take the time to organize a pking happy hour or whatever. Basically someone sets a date and time and people post that they'll be there. It almost guarrantees you'll meet actual pkers in the wildy.

I'd also like to state the obvious and say that I'm not a pker, and it's for this reason.
;
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Iron Corne

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 08:52:04 pm »
If PKers weren't such pussies and fought people 1v1 in edge like they did back in scape, holy shit PvP would be fun. Now it's just lithuanian noobs in teams of 10 running around wild killing PvMers, because they get easy points for it.

That required absolutely no skill whatsoever. It was just a second form of staking.
This, is exactly what i wanted to say.

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 07:33:13 am »

Theres no pkers/teams or anything alive in deep wild :l
Pages: 1