The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Promotions?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 12:22:31 pm »
Suggestions said do not ask for staff, or not to change the staff.!
Friendly advice at best

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 12:55:41 pm »
Staff have other accounts too, and some staff don't enjoy playing the game itself anymore, since they've done that for such a long time.
Ingame activity isn't the only thing staff members need.

#HungerGamesFail
#RCskillingEventFail
Hunger games is still up, we still need 8 more participants which i'm waiting for.
The rc event was a discussion, wasn't announcing any events, just wanted to know if people were interested.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2015, 12:56:14 pm »
I was demoted for inactivity even though I was doing stuff. #corruption :kappa:

I haven't seen Ekke, Simon, Eliminator, Pure Ranged, Tgod Bro or Back At It in ages. Or maybe I'm just blind lol
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 12:58:42 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2015, 01:07:48 pm »
I was demoted for inactivity even though I was doing stuff. #corruption :kappa:

I haven't seen Ekke, Simon, Eliminator, Pure Ranged, Tgod Bro or Back At It in ages. Or maybe I'm just blind lol
Ekke is on his fucking lvl 3 acc spying on his shitty staff team :kappa:

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 01:17:02 pm »
You're still under-age to discuss these things. =]

You don't know what the rules each staff member have to follow, if you've seen inactive staff members probably because they have their own reasons and they can deal with it by talking to the staff manager or other things that I can't tell.

What I would like to say is to mind your own business. Don't worry about the staff team they're all being managed carefully.
Under-age? Would you politely shut the fawk up? Just because you were a mod once doesn't mean you're smart.

Reasons or not, they're promoted to do their jobs. If they're not capable of doing that then #demote. Inactive mods are useless.

M8, i like you.

@Esam, staff team is the business of every damn player here. Can you imagine if the whole staff team be as cocky as you? You can crawl back to your cave now m8.
Only ones who are being cocky here right now are you, Drugs and Earl, just targeting some individuals because of personal hate.

About the mods, they are from different timezones, they mostly play when we/you are asleep. Also lack of players kinda takes the point of having 10 mods online at all times, not to mention good mod candidates are hard to come by.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:23:28 pm by Martin »

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Big Chris

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2015, 01:28:10 pm »

You don't know what the rules each staff member have to follow, if you've seen inactive staff members probably because they have their own reasons and they can deal with it by talking to the staff manager or other things that I can't tell.

What I would like to say is to mind your own business. Don't worry about the staff team they're all being managed carefully.
Under-age? Would you politely shut the fawk up? Just because you were a mod once doesn't mean you're smart.

Reasons or not, they're promoted to do their jobs. If they're not capable of doing that then #demote. Inactive mods are useless.

M8, i like you.

@Esam, staff team is the business of every damn player here. Can you imagine if the whole staff team be as cocky as you? You can crawl back to your cave now m8.
Only ones who are being cocky here right now are you, Drugs and Earl, just targeting some individuals because of personal hate.

About the mods, they are from different timezones, they mostly play when we/you are asleep. Also lack of players kinda takes the point of having 10 mods online at all times, not to mention good mods candidates are hard to come by.

^this.
You dont even need to have 10 mods online at all times. At most times when i am online and there is barely any staff members on, the player count is accordingly.
When the player count raise, the staff members online raise. You know they got pures, ironmans and other accounts just like you and anyone else. For Ekke, its not his job to go around and babysit the game. You all need to take a chill pill and stop thinking about the staff members, you are not supposed to know everything they do :P It's like microsoft getting developed. You got microsoft? It works fine? But still, you have no clue who made it and what kind off effort they had to offer in the process. Don't judge what you dont know.
Personally, i have changed my opinion on everything related to this game just because i was blind folded.
There is a reason why we have helpdesk, use it.

If players in this game was loyal, active and easy to trust, there would have been no problem promoting more.
But it's the fact that it's the internet, you never know who is what. I will put in a old saying.

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2015, 01:29:53 pm »

M8, i like you.

About the mods, they are from different timezones, they mostly play when we/you are asleep. Also lack of players kinda takes the point of having 10 mods online at all times, not to mention good mod candidates are hard to come by.
Wasn't cocky at all. I came here to get answers, Esam's reply just backfired.
Thanks I guess. Now give me my pkp reward.

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 01:30:33 pm »

M8, i like you.

Esam thinks he's so damn important, because he was in staff team. I'm just saying what i think, and nothing's gonna change what i think.
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Earl

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 01:32:33 pm »

M8, i like you.

Wasn't cocky at all. I came here to get answers, Esam's reply just backfired.
Thanks I guess. Now give me my pkp reward.
Your pkp reward is the loot you get from the people you kill.

It's our decisions that define us

:)

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2015, 01:33:07 pm »

Dude, I play around the clock depending on which shift I have in work. Vaughn and Big Chris are the only non-European staff I ever see online, even when I'm playing in nighttime.

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 01:35:24 pm »
"Your pkp reward is the loot you get from the people you kill." I'd get that without the pkp system, nice let down great leader!

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 01:37:57 pm »
"Your pkp reward is the loot you get from the people you kill." I'd get that without the pkp system, nice let down great leader!

i got nothing more to say lmfao.
The following users liked this post: Big Chris

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2015, 01:39:41 pm »

Idh a problem "lmfao". It's just lame to yell about something and then not fill your promise. Inb4 "no promises were made"

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 01:39:57 pm »

You stop asskissing already.

And they wonder why the LOW players count goes even LOWER.
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2015, 01:44:35 pm »
Viva la demotedexterkthxbai!
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X
Pages: 1 2 3