The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Promotions?
« on: May 07, 2015, 11:49:57 am »
Why do certain people get promoted and why do they keep their ranks? We have a total of 7 mods - I only see Charr online (Big Chris also). Why are the rest of them still mods? What's the use of an inactive moderator? Also Ekke is supposed to be a "game administrator". When was the last time you saw him online?

I think that the people in charge of promotions/demotions should be changed or they should reconsider their methods.
The following users liked this post: M3an123

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Promotions?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 11:52:09 am »
I do agree that staff needs to log in more often not camp the helpdesk .. >.<

Offline Verteidiger

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 11:55:58 am »
Pure ranged1 is one good mod aswell, atleast someone with brains.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 11:57:17 am »
You're still under-age to discuss these things. =]

You don't know what the rules each staff member have to follow, if you've seen inactive staff members probably because they have their own reasons and they can deal with it by talking to the staff manager or other things that I can't tell. In addition, some staff members have different time zones that's why you rarely see them all active.

What I would like to say is to mind your own business. Don't worry about the staff team they're all being managed carefully.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 11:59:49 am by Esam121 »

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 11:58:06 am »
Charr is the most active mod in game indeed. I think that Jodi is doing a good job too. I dont know about others (Dont even know half of them._.)
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 12:01:11 pm »

You don't know what the rules each staff member have to follow, if you've seen inactive staff members probably because they have their own reasons and they can deal with it by talking to the staff manager or other things that I can't tell.

What I would like to say is to mind your own business. Don't worry about the staff team they're all being managed carefully.
Under-age? Would you politely shut the fawk up? Just because you were a mod once doesn't mean you're smart.

Reasons or not, they're promoted to do their jobs. If they're not capable of doing that then #demote. Inactive mods are useless.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 12:04:06 pm »

You don't know what the rules each staff member have to follow, if you've seen inactive staff members probably because they have their own reasons and they can deal with it by talking to the staff manager or other things that I can't tell.

Under-age? Would you politely shut the fawk up? Just because you were a mod once doesn't mean you're smart.

Reasons or not, they're promoted to do their jobs. If they're not capable of doing that then #demote. Inactive mods are useless.
They're not your slaves.

I do not have to explain, just mind your own business.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 12:06:38 pm »

They're not your slaves.

Who do you think you are lol? You won't get promoted for acting as a wannabe staffmember. "I do not have to explain." You, sir, are a nobody, I don't want you to explain.

Waiting for someone smarter/responsible.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 12:08:30 pm »
Esam golden example of a person that a staff member should never be; not explaining shit, just using lame comments to distract the topic and not answer a question with any logic behind it.

You can't even explain yourself properly, I wonder what you answered when you got offered the spot;

Want mod?
esam: kden?
The following users liked this post: Kaner, Ahrim Ghost, Leo Jr, Earl, 3st Ranger X, Shoaib

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 12:08:39 pm »

M8, i like you.

@Esam, staff team is the business of every damn player here. Can you imagine if the whole staff team be as cocky as you? You can crawl back to your cave now m8.
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 12:10:35 pm »

They're not your slaves.

Who do you think you are lol? You won't get promoted for acting as a wannabe staffmember. "I do not have to explain." You, sir, are a nobody, I don't want you to explain.

Waiting for someone smarter/responsible.

Well he resigned from the staff team so I don't think he is trying to get it back ,
anyway even tho this topic will be closed soon as it's not our job to discuss these kind of things , if you have anything against any mod / admin you can report him then martin will deal with it.

keep in mind that they're also humans , they can't be online 24/7.

The following users liked this post: Tgod Bro, Big Chris

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 12:10:38 pm »

M8, i like you.

@Esam, staff team is the business of every damn player here. Can you imagine if the whole staff team be as cocky as you? You can crawl back to your cave now m8.
+1 3st

Offline Earl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 12:13:57 pm »
@Ameer If he's not trying to get it back then why act as a wannabe mod?

OT: since majority of the mods are unnoticed then why not discuss it openly.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 12:18:02 pm »
I have no problem with how staff handles the helpdesk, it's probably hard work and smooth as fuck. Good job there.
But moderators with less duties than admins and high admins could easily show more activity ingame like hosting events.

#HungerGamesFail
#RCskillingEventFail

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 12:21:52 pm »
Suggestions said do not ask for staff, or not to change the staff.!

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease
Pages: 1 2 3