The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Prayer 99 in pc
« on: May 16, 2015, 12:43:06 am »
Is it worth it and how long it takes? Is it really worth saving that 100m

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer 99 in pc
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 07:20:12 am »
No. Stop the jewgame and buy bones  >:(

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 09:01:09 am »
Considering that some guy got 200M prayer XP there, I think it's fast lol

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 09:39:46 am »
Prayer almost completely relies on the act of burying bones to gain experience and it is quite easy and simple. Buying a certain amount of bones is expensive. However, a high Prayer level can be very useful in battles and your prayer points will slowly drop which gives an advantage of achieving 99 Prayer.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 10:21:05 am »
Prayer almost completely relies on the act of burying bones to gain experience and it is quite easy and simple. Buying a certain amount of bones is expensive. However, a high Prayer level can be very useful in battles and your prayer points will slowly drop which gives an advantage of achieving 99 Prayer.
Or you could just answer his question instead of talking like an encyclopedia ???

Edit: look what I found when I googled his first sentence :kappa: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Prayer
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:09:24 pm by King125 »

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

The following users liked this post: Range 4 Meee, Big Chris, Simonyoda3, Charr

Offline Suryoyo K0

• Liked: 1505 times
  • +0/-1
  • :4head:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 11:53:51 am »
Or you could just answer his question instead of talking like an encyclopedia ???
l0l

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 01:01:37 pm »
Are you high

Offline Esam121

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 02:24:41 pm »

Edit: look what I found when I googled his first sentence :kappa: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Prayer
I usually read wikis so it doesn't mind.

I actually didn't copy anything from the encyclopedia, when I find an interesting sentence regarding a subject from a helpful source, I use it.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 02:26:48 pm »

I actually didn't copy anything from the encyclopedia, when I find an interesting sentence regarding a subject from a helpful source, I use it.
That didn't help anything regarding the question. :D

Offline Esam121

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2015, 02:30:30 pm »

Let's stick to my response?

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 02:32:04 pm »

Let's stick to my response?
I know how much money it takes to get 99 prayer and I know what 99 prayer gives me, it's common sense.

99 prayer in pc - pest control; is it worth it, how lõng it takes, etc....

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 08:42:40 pm »
with double xp its easy, u can get 250-300+ tokens per game.
Double xp doubles the xp u get from 100 tokens
Brawlers also affect it over double xp,
Which means ur xp per 100 tokens gets tripled,

if u buy 1 prayer brawler which contains 750charges = 75k tokens, u probably wont even need half of it to reach 99

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:46:54 pm by Reemster »

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 08:51:30 pm »
with double xp its easy, u can get 250-300+ tokens per game.
Double xp doubles the xp u get from 100 tokens
Brawlers also affect it over double xp,
Which means ur xp per 100 tokens gets tripled,

if u buy 1 prayer brawler which contains 750charges = 75k tokens, u probably wont even need half of it to reach 99
so double exp and bralwers means I need like 30-40k pc tickets?

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 08:14:49 am »
Tries to be smart, fails hard. Also, you aint even smart enough to write something like that without copying it from RS Wiki, but that's none of my business :kappa:

O-T: Probs would be faster to buy and bury the bones. And knowing that the 100m is not much for you, then i'd buy the bones for sure.

Offline Reemster

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • I am the Great Cornholio
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 09:45:24 am »
I dont know the xp rates at lower levels,
At 99pray i got 15k per 100 tokens (x2 x1,5 = 45k xp), 30k tokens was 13.5m pray xp for me

I was able to get like 20k-40k tokens per day, with double xp in melee gear,
I dont know how long it takes at GE to buy 10k d bones or 3-4k frosts, but honestly i think its faster getting 99 pray at pest control

http://failblog.cheezburger.com/thereifixedit
The less u need, the longer shit takes
The following users liked this post: Drugs
Pages: 1 2