The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Players
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 07:07:36 pm »
Yes we will. :) It just takes time to reach old and new players. Also bear in mind that a lot of old players have grown up by now and won't find the game appealing anymore. We're currently discussing a lot of advertisement strategies to gain back our old glory! (Plus, several ads are already running for a week!)

If you refer to why we had 500+ players online 2 months ago. I have no idea. I suppose it was just a huge hype that ended quickly.

Voting system is the only solution , can you take a look at the top 5 servers in RSPS-list please ?

Offline H A R L E Y

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
  • Just an old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 03:43:01 am »
Yes we will. :) It just takes time to reach old and new players. Also bear in mind that a lot of old players have grown up by now and won't find the game appealing anymore. We're currently discussing a lot of advertisement strategies to gain back our old glory! (Plus, several ads are already running for a week!)

If you refer to why we had 500+ players online 2 months ago. I have no idea. I suppose it was just a huge hype that ended quickly.
Hey Thomy the email you sent out was a great idea, it's how i found out about Empsworld, before that email i had no idea it existed :)

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 03:52:26 am »

Hey Thomy the email you sent out was a great idea, it's how i found out about Empsworld, before that email i had no idea it existed :)
I was going to comment on this.

Yes, an e-mail had been sent out by Thomy to bring back players. So far, I've seen several old members return due to this e-mail.
Pages: 1 2