The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
Re: Player Count
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2017, 08:35:57 pm »
What I meant is, having some decent rewards ing will force people to vote, which might actually get us into top 10 which almost has the same result as paying to stay in top, I didn't mean it help funding it.
Except we were in the top 10 on all 4 sites we were on.

Given that vpn use can't really be avoided in any voting rewards would become worthless if tradable and a few hours work if not.

voting rewards should be untradeable, they should revive pvp, pvm and also skilling if we do decent rewards not fucking abyssal bows and staves :D

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2017, 08:58:42 pm »
What I meant is, having some decent rewards ing will force people to vote, which might actually get us into top 10 which almost has the same result as paying to stay in top, I didn't mean it help funding it.

Given that vpn use can't really be avoided in any voting rewards would become worthless if tradable and a few hours work if not.

voting rewards should be untradeable, they should revive pvp, pvm and also skilling if we do decent rewards not fucking abyssal bows and staves :D

Making rewards better than that would destroy the economy. There would be no point in doing PvM or PvP if you can simply vote to get the best shit in the game. T70s as rewards are bad enough already. Hastas and regular whips are worthless.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 11:23:45 pm by Jandar »

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:50 pm »

What exact rewards it should be so it could revive all three of those sections?(PvP, PvM and Skilling)
P.S. We already have auras to make people skill for a bit to get them, slight buff(untradeable) can be used in both PvP and PvM or even Skilling.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2017, 06:53:02 am »
MFW every topic that is about this subject has a lot of replies and ideas on possible ways to revive the game
then there is Thomy, no sign of even trying :/

Did he just give up already ?

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2017, 07:10:31 am »
MFW every topic that is about this subject has a lot of replies and ideas on possible ways to revive the game

It's summer. People have things to do on summer. If this sounds absolutely unheard of to you, you may want to take a look at your own life and figure what the hell went wrong.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2017, 07:10:43 am »

His vacation seems moved too far

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2017, 08:04:47 am »

It's summer. People have things to do on summer. If this sounds absolutely unheard of to you, you may want to take a look at your own life and figure what the hell went wrong.

Dw, I've heard about it and I am enjoying almost every min of it
however, the same way you found a very worthy minute of your time to reply to me, I am sure thomy can find one to at least say his opinion about the current situation ( that only applies if he even heard about it )

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2017, 08:44:34 am »

Dw, I've heard about it and I am enjoying almost every min of it
however, the same way you found a very worthy minute of your time to reply to me, I am sure thomy can find one to at least say his opinion about the current situation ( that only applies if he even heard about it )

Join discord m8 and take a break from the endless shit posting on the forums and open your fucking eyes. You're the one out of the loop bro because you're too busy spewing your bs here :LUL:

Since he obviously is busy, it is better to wait until he has more time to prevent any rushed decisions about anything.
The following users liked this post: Thomy, S Clegane

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2017, 09:27:26 am »

Making rewards better than that would destroy the economy. There would be no point in doing PvM or PvP if you can simply vote to get the best shit in the game. T70s as rewards are bad enough already. Hastas and regular whips are worthless.

I didnt said that there should best items in game, just need more ideas, together there is more chances to change something.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2017, 10:20:49 am »
I'm closing this topic now since it's turning into a brawl. Voting hasn't worked, because we didn't give good rewards for it. Giving good rewards destroys the economy and won't benefit the game in any way. So this isn't a suggestion that ever worked out for emps nor ever will. I've said this numerous times already, so I don't know why people keep coming up with the same stuff.

My opinion: At the moment the game is just being unpopular. Most people have maxed out their accounts and are doing something else or just don't enjoy playing emps anymore. Believe me, this saddens me, but there isn't really too much I can do to change that. Pump in more updates? Yeah, we've seen what happened over the past 6 months. This definitely doesn't correlate with an increasing population. As a fact RSPS in general also isn't very popular. There's servers with 500 players, so why isn't emps that big? Are these players real? Back in the scape days, there were also servers with 5,000 players. Aside from that, I am looking for opportunities to put ads on... which is... let's just say difficult.

I will always be working on emps as my hobby, no matter how many people enjoy it. As long as I can pay the server (still easily doable) I will keep developing the game. If you don't enjoy that or if you think that negative comments do benefit us, then please leave the site. You're destroying the motivation of me and others to even comment here. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 10:23:57 am by Thomy »
Pages: 1 2 3 4