The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Re: Player Count
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 03:27:05 pm »
Mby no1 just wants to play this game
Yeah also this ^

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2017, 06:04:43 am »
We did not vote enough times on vote thing

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2017, 06:27:17 am »

Having in-game rewards doesn't free up nor fund the advertisement spots from Runelocus or anywhere though so not really sure what were you trying to come up with that

What I meant is, having some decent rewards ing will force people to vote, which might actually get us into top 10 which almost has the same result as paying to stay in top, I didn't mean it help funding it.

. What also should be factored in is the fact that if we were to have our banner show up there, other server banners will show up as well and might turn into a loss for us.

So, the question remains; Why make a free voting page and possibly expose our players to alternative servers when voting if there is no significant gain from it for us?

Again, people knows the website there very well, they're not waiting for you to have a voting system so they can check any other server they want.

Its pointless to explane... even thomy quitted

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2017, 06:46:16 am »

Having in-game rewards doesn't free up nor fund the advertisement spots from Runelocus or anywhere though so not really sure what were you trying to come up with that

What I meant is, having some decent rewards ing will force people to vote, which might actually get us into top 10 which almost has the same result as paying to stay in top, I didn't mean it help funding it.

. What also should be factored in is the fact that if we were to have our banner show up there, other server banners will show up as well and might turn into a loss for us.

So, the question remains; Why make a free voting page and possibly expose our players to alternative servers when voting if there is no significant gain from it for us?

Again, people knows the website there very well, they're not waiting for you to have a voting system so they can check any other server they want.

Or maybe he is having a holiday away from cunt nuggets like you. It's summer, you should try having a life too.
The following users liked this post: Di Dot

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2017, 08:37:19 am »
@Crusher123

We had a signature of the week dedicated to creating an advertisement banner which would be used, you can see it here: https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=10546.0, I won the competition (and the rank of graphic designer) however the rank was removed from me due to "not using the banner anywhere" by Mary, I believe.

Anyway, I do believe we should have voting enabled again with items which would not affect the economy (so consumables, etc...). I know a few posts mentioned that it did not work out last time which is the main reason it got removed however, surely having it enabled would not harm the server? At least 1 new player would be better than none (if voting does not get enabled).

note: I have not read all of the replies within the topic therefore if this has been mentioned already feel free to ignore me.
Hey Ozzy we havent spoken in a long time man, hope you are doing well.

RSPS are just dying in general, although I personally believe with a combination of a voting system, more advertising, and the addition of unique features this RSPS could grow substantially. One of the things that made this server stand out from all of the others back before it was shut down was the fact that people had the option to use either the older style graphics OR the new style, a very unique feature in my opinion that would bring back a lot of veteran players, and attract new players that are interested in using one of the available styles.

I will be honest, I came back and played for a solid year after the re-launch of Emps, what finally killed it for me is the graphics style, and how easy the game had become with double xp weekends and other shit. When I originally started playing Emps the game actually felt challenging and I felt like I was actually accomplishing something by getting 99s. Now getting a 200m stat is easy as all hell in my opinion. The game just lost its sense of achievement for me, I have not even bothered logging in to get 99 construction because I know I can buy a couple of double XP tickets and get 99 in a matter of hours.... Whats the point?

Even things like rare items are near impossible to work towards anymore because the people that own the items hoard them and/or are inactive, another thing i loved working towards back in the old Emps days.

I now only login twice a week to flip items to build my bank in the hopes that something changes about the game that motivates me to come back, adding new content will not make me come back to the game, only a drastic change in the way this server is ran in comparison to the old Emps will. I have been saying this for ages now and nobody listens.

Same for me...

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2017, 08:52:03 am »

Or maybe he is having a holiday away from cunt nuggets like you. It's summer, you should try having a life too.

I have, seems you stucked here, maybe you aint human? You always here but not in game and you tryin to help emps out? Damn funny... about thomy, obv that those abby items absolute bs they made ele useless, maybe we rlly need torva and stuff? Then game would be more balanced... no logic and never be...

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2017, 08:58:12 am »

I have, seems you stucked here, maybe you aint human? You always here but not in game and you tryin to help emps out? Damn funny... about thomy, obv that those abby items absolute bs they made ele useless, maybe we rlly need torva and stuff? Then game would be more balanced... no logic and never be...

See, you're a cunt. Nobody wants to play the game as long as people like you are around. There's nothing wrong with the in game content.

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2017, 01:50:18 pm »

See, you're a cunt. Nobody wants to play the game as long as people like you are around. There's nothing wrong with the in game content.

It is wrong, silly. Just you dont want to believe it. Im cunt ?  Maybe coz i sayin truth. Why you should create new rare abby items if you can make rare ele... it did more work for thomy but seems he tryharder like you.

Offline Ukraptuuna

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2017, 05:23:32 am »
Ahh how much i miss emps-scape good ol days

Offline Di Dot

• +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2017, 07:36:41 am »
Ahh how much i miss emps-scape good ol days
I miss emps scape gameplay, but not my bank :D

Offline Just Humen

• Liked: 698 times
  • +0/-0
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2017, 08:34:44 am »
I like how creators of such topic always seem to go missing after they make the initial post.
Anyway, this topic has turned into spam since everything has been said already.

Emps-World Player Moderator since Saturday, August 13th, 2016.
Emps-World Game Moderator since Friday, October 28th, 2016.
Resigned on Sunday, January 1st, 2017.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2017, 12:09:39 pm »
the main reason for that playerbase is the custom that Thomy added + graphics.

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2017, 01:27:19 pm »

With your logic every modern game would be dead because of good graphics. Can you guys please stop being idiots?

Offline Saligta

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2017, 08:00:45 pm »

With your logic every modern game would be dead because of good graphics. Can you guys please stop being idiots?

He did not mention if those are good or bad graphics >.>

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2017, 08:27:05 pm »
When people refer to graphics they rarely mean it in a good way. Frankly enough graphical work and general client work is what Thomy enjoys to do and a lot of people just hate on that.
I find that so triggering, imagine spending thousands of hours on something and people are like "yeah that's garbage". Should really give him a lot more credit for his work than people do currently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4