The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: People Leaving :(
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2015, 12:47:28 pm »
The reason I quit wasn't because of the stuff that has been added recently, the only reason I quit is because I was only play 2 weeks on and off, yes I did lose my bank in game but it was my chose to leave the game, for work and life purposes. Yes this server is great but all in all there are other things in life then playing games.

ages ago before you started playing as big chris stated yanille was the hot spot for marketing and all that stuff.
Agreed, i'm also been inactive for quiet awhile and been thinking of leaving, I don't know yet to leave or stay.

Sometimes people quit for stupid resons
Example.

Losing their bank
Hating on purpose updates(the ancient armour for eg)
Hating on people(being racist over people)
__

So far i've seen couple of those back before, Some resons might be really urgent and has to be done.

But give the server some time, the growth will be fast as possible.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2015, 01:16:18 pm »
"Greatest players" and leaves out Yazan? #rigged

But yeah, it does suck :/
We are growing a huge community though, which I can assure will be great! Hang in there buddy ;)
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2015, 01:23:45 pm »
My wings are better :kappa:

Anyway just like you said right now; many old players grew up and no longer play rsps. They probably quit for like a year or 2 after emps went down and will never play it again, simply because they grew up and adjusted their lives without emps.

Less and less people play runescape private servers, especially now that generation is now growing up and runescape released 07 rs, that's soon going to be free to play (mainly)
i tought osrs is free2play already didnt they add it like in summer ?
You needed to be member to be able to use it, you were automatically member in 07 rs too then.

Release of F2P is today.

Offline Patuorg

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2015, 02:34:09 pm »
It's hard to see people leaving, but it is what it is.  People are starting to go to Uni and it's good because they want to get somewhere in life, sure emps was great with them here but we need not to fret, but to welcome new people here and hope they are as amazing as the people that were here. :)

I still remember :D if i am not wrong... Then wings used to go where platebody should be :D And elemental bow with fire was just sick!!! :D i want it back!!!

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2015, 04:06:33 pm »
Everyone has their own cycle of life. One day, I will leave too, cause I am getting old. So, just enjoy whatever you have until you leave...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:30:56 pm by Edwin »

Offline H A R L E Y

• Liked: 64 times
  • +0/-0
  • Just an old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2015, 07:57:30 pm »
from my time playing emps-scape to now emps-world i have realized that it doesn't matter who leaves there's always going to be more people to replace them, from when i used to play a lot to now so much has changed, i think maybe 1 staff member is still there that's Mary well when i played she was draconas the mode but yea like i said people leave and more come in there place.

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 05:01:34 am »
I didnt mention other Great Players but its to late 4 dat :)

Il probably Leave emps in 2 Years (Il be 17)

Today G M A U L

Is leaving, GL To Him :)
Dylan

Offline In10ce

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2015, 06:21:39 am »
I dont think they just grew in a month and left cuz they were too mature to play. I left cuz of os runescape for example.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2015, 06:26:36 am »
We didn't have PC and Warrior's Guild on Emps-Scape? ???

I don't know whether this topic is a feedback suggestion or a farewell thread. ???

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2015, 10:48:24 am »
Well, i quited because i got scammed and staff team couldnt do anything. For example what happend with emps legends, was one of the richest players, got scammed, staff couldnt help and also kinda quited. Too many scammers in emps world. Everyone trys to scamm somehow.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:51:30 am by Death S0ul »

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 10:57:35 am »
Well, i quited because i got scammed and staff team couldnt do anything. For example what happend with emps legends, was one of the richest players, got scammed, staff couldnt help and also kinda quited. Too many scammers in emps world. Everyone trys to scamm somehow.

It was his own fault.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 11:22:35 am »

It was his own fault.

When someome gets scammed,then its always theyr own foult. All staff say that, accually everyone tell that. But still, you should get help, not just " its ur own foult,accept it, start from zero, maby next time u wont get scammed".

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 10:31:17 pm »
i have one MAIN reason, yes people have their own lifes, and they can't sit whole day to pc playing emps & sitting in g.e. almost everyone in my class played emps world (even a few girls :kappa:), but new games is created every single day and my class m8s play such shit as minecraft or cs : go, i personaly hate these all popular games so, so, so, so, so, so much and i will never play such shit as minecraft (no offence to these people that actualy play it, i still believe you have gr8 taste in video games :kappa:), but the other people don't play emps world because of other games releases, and there's simply nothing you can do about it, all rune private servers will die one day 100% and i know it. just go with the flow and enjoy the game while you can, i personaly just quited my self, not because of other games, but just simply i realized that video games are huge waste of time, and my brother explained it to me, and i was really thankful to him, i rather go watch a movie or even read a book, even freaking do my homework, just kidding about the last part :kappa:. well, i told my opinion, bye.
Pages: 1 2