The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
more players ;)
« on: September 21, 2014, 07:21:53 pm »
hello every one in emps world,i have an idea about emps world to get more and more members and im pretty sure if you do this we will get alot of players,join emps world to runelocus and do ::vote to vote and get #1 game in runelocus and we can do it we now have good players online in the game,and every member do vote get a random like maystre box random or you staff emps world team do a vote shop and the people  can buy items from the shop by the voting and every1 vote get 2 voting points or mystre box(random) its successfully way to get more players,i hope you think about this idea and im sure we will get more ppl,
thanks for reading.
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: more players ;)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 07:49:01 pm »
That was one long ass sentence.

There are over 300 players logged in already, thats pretty much as many players emps-scape had. Ronelocus voting system didn't work in emps-scape, because people found new and better servers from there. I guess the same thing could happen here.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
Re: more players ;)
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 12:42:27 pm »
this server don't need a vote system. we got alot of peoples already.
Pages: 1