The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
It's been a while - Let's share opinions!
« on: November 11, 2017, 10:46:24 am »
Hey everyone,

It's been exactly three months since Thomy made similar topic, so just to bring it up, what you make of Emps-World? Is it satisfying you or is it getting tedious and boring? What can be done to improve that? Main points I am interested to discuss here:

• Ads
  • Referral System
  • Clans
  • Ing Calendar
  • Emps Script
  • The Grand Exchange
  • Pking/PvMing/Skilling Aspects

I'm not best in english but please let's avoid flaming to minimum. :)

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: It's been a while - Let's share opinions!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 01:32:51 pm »
emps world satisfies me every night boi.
:kappa:
The following users liked this post: Bluesunrunne

Offline Bluesunrunne

• Liked: 98 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 02:35:38 pm »
the low gp per hour from pickpocketing is not satisfying  :-X

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 05:41:32 pm »
To me, everything you mentioned are nice addiction to the game but we don't have certain things that are appealing to the newcomers such as "easy" money making and nub training teleportations. It doesn't matter how good a game is; without players it'll just be boring and tedious. It's even worst for U.s players as we play during night time which only about~10 players online. will add more later.
The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf, S Clegane, Ravioli, Turbo Drunk

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 09:42:39 am »
To me, everything you mentioned are nice addition to the game but we don't have certain things that are appealing to the newcomers such as "easy" money making and nub training teleportations. It doesn't matter how good a game is; without players it'll just be boring and tedious. It's even worst for U.s players as we play during night time which only about~10 players online. will add more later.
Edited: "addiction" to addition.

Feelsbadman that you play in U.S. timezone when there is 10~ online usually. There is no particular reason for than just same old player count that stays online longer periods of time thing. But I'm sure you are fully aware of it.

Having that said, maybe anyone(incl. Jandar) has ideas/thoughts on subjects I mentioned? Pros./Cons. of them being implemented ing/forums? Perhaps, there is some sort of special donator group that takes care of ing abuses/bugs and etc.?

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 11:27:41 am »
It's even worst for U.s players as we play during night time which only about~10 players online.
You could do something to fix that...

If you want to increase the effectiveness of them then you could ask for permission to glue those to walls in public and then cover them with "It's Okay To Be White" posters that are held in place with a piece of duct tape, so that when those posters are removed, then the Emps-World ads are revealed, which means that people would be curious enough to look at them as they most likely wouldn't have expected there to be a different poster behind them. Considering that It's Okay To Be White is the new cool thing then it might even get some media attention to Emps ads or have people share pictures of them on social media.

As for the referral system, one was suggested a while ago, I stand by my position that it would be nice to have it and that we could avoid needing to worry about people cheating to get rewards from it by making it give 6 member days to the referrer whenever a member ticket is used. Should be simple enough to add, could be beneficial to players that use it properly, while being pretty much worthless for cheaters.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 12:39:25 pm by Tulrak »
The following users liked this post: Icedrags, Fund Kakare, Someone12116, Saif Nawaf, S Clegane
Pages: 1