The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Roach

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
in order to make it open?
« on: December 15, 2016, 09:58:44 am »
I had this weird feeling that this game is quite small after a while, perhaps it's the reason why some people quit so early, so I thought of an idea to make this game a lil bit more fun.
my idea is that give the player the chance of filling the map himself, or what you call exploring new places, regardless of what it is used for ( like imagine a low-level finding himself in trollheim ), maybe the places you discover can become useful in the future, that's one.

two- unlock teleports, such as the loadstone idea in rs, also fast travel options in other open world games.

NOTE: I put this here, because I don't have a clear image of what I want to write, so I'm basicallu asking for your suggestions

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: in order to make it open?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 07:37:24 pm »
First of all, you better post this next time in "Suggestions and Ideas" section.

Secondly, I like your idea but we have too few players to afford this. We need to centralize all the players ( the game looks active then ) so new players would keep playing and not quit after some days. When we would have like 500+ online players, this could be an option.

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 09:42:08 pm »
Theres alot of dead content in game which is why ppl quit.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 03:09:09 am »
I love the title, 'To make it open' ;D ;D ;D Probably dutch? ::)

Offline Roach

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 11:54:36 am »
I love the title, 'To make it open' ;D ;D ;D Probably dutch? ::)
no lmao
Pages: 1