The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
I have lost my items at pking
« on: October 15, 2017, 06:38:08 pm »
I have seen Drugs bug report a few days back and thought it was fixed.

I was pking with Dh and had inv pray on, but when I died I've lost all my items. my opponent didn't have a dragon scimitar.
I was fighting vs "ton ton" I asked him if he can give me the item and he kindly did, he gave me the DFS back. anyways warning pkers atm is a must since they can lose godswords, spectral shields, etc..

Drugs did more than what his supposed to do. the report he posted was 2 or 3 days back no one has informed or updated the since then, the players thought it was fixed, Even informing players on forums is not enough. Now I really respect what Magecrune use to do, every 2 hours he warns the players' ing by yelling in chat.

I see that the staff member is fully responsible in this case. They should contact every player that lost his item and try giving it back to him, One way of getting the items back is by contacting the players who killed them. Staff members can find out which player got the items from the logs ik it will take time but its more important to give the community there right and keep them satisfied. That being said players who rages or flames should not be punished regarding item loss.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:37:52 pm by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
Re: I have lost my items at pking
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 07:10:47 pm »
Thomy said its fixed with the new Path, Just wait till the next update and it gonna be fixed, not you who only lost hes items at wildy..

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease
The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf, S Clegane

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I have lost my items at pking
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 10:30:04 pm »
I know that Thomy will fix it he always fixes the bugs asap and we are thankful for that :). You might have miss understood me, my point was to give back the items of pker who have lost them in the bug since they weren't aware of it. I already got my item from (Ton Ton) just to clear things up.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:38:56 pm by Saif Nawaf »
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
Pages: 1