The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Desno

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
How safe are bank tabs?
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:07:06 am »
I've been playing for over a day now and I have already started accumulating items I want to save for later on in my endeavors, as well as the typical junk items you acquire over time. I want to sort my bank, so it is a tad more organised... but I get the general feeling that the bank tabs are a bit laggy/buggy, or maybe it's just me.

I just want to know, how safe are they? Are they buggy, have people actually lost items due to any bugs with the bank tabs?
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: How safe are bank tabs?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 07:24:40 am »
I doubt anyone has lost items due to bank tab bugs. I haven't experienced any bugs with bank tabs myself, but for every bug you find make sure to report it in the appropriate section.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 09:32:09 am by Kaarel 123 »

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 07:40:51 am »
I doubt anyone has lost items due to bank tab bugs. I haven't occured any bugs with bank tabs myself, but for every bug you find make sure to report it in the appropriate section.

Okay, I hope you're right. Of course I would report it in the proper section, I haven't ever had a bug with the tabs, especially since I have only tested them out once, all I noticed were that they were a little laggy, which is what made me worry and made me want to know if anyone has actually lost items due to bugs regarding the tabs. I wanted some peace of mind before I use the tabs haha  :D
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 07:43:21 am »
I have never heard of any one loosing items due to a bank tab problem. And I mean, where else are you going to put your items haha, if you know what I mean.

If you are worried though, take continuous screenshots of your bank.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 07:54:25 am »
I have never heard of any one loosing items due to a bank tab problem. And I mean, where else are you going to put your items haha, if you know what I mean.

If you are worried though, take continuous screenshots of your bank.

Haha, I know it sounds a bit stupid, I was just a little worried. Really good idea, cheers for the suggestion Camlatty.
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 01:09:03 pm »
they are 8 safe
The following users liked this post: Desno

Offline Desno

• +0/-0
  • VB Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 01:33:52 pm »
they are 8 safe

Thanks mate, 10/10, really informative reply, well done, trophy for you  ;D
Accounts:
Vukovar - Main
Desno - Zerker

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 01:55:04 pm »
I've never had lag with my bank tabs :/
They're totally safe.

they are 8 safe
:kappa:

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 04:27:33 pm »
I've never experienced any weird thing with them before, I think you'll be good with using them.

However, tabs 5-9 are are for premium members only, so having an active membership. So if you have items in tabs 5-9 and aren't a member i'm not sure what happens. The items don't disappear or anything, I just think once you take them out you won't be able to put them back in the same tab, if that makes sense? Solution to that; always have an active membership.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 05:34:36 pm »
So if you have items in tabs 5-9 and aren't a member i'm not sure what happens. The items don't disappear or anything, I just think once you take them out you won't be able to put them back in the same tab.
That's exactly what happens. You can still take them out, but when putting them back into the bank, they can't be placed in tabs 5-9, unless you have the same item in tabs 5-9 already.
Let's say you have 2 whips in tab 5. If you take one out, you can still put it back later. In order to do that you must open a tab (tabs 1-4) and then deposit. If you have tab 5-9 open and you're trying to deposit, then it says that it's for members only.
Tabs are perfectly safe. I'm always using all 9 tabs and haven't encountered a single problem thus far.
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon, Charr
Pages: 1