The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Old Guy

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hope its not against the rules
« on: October 13, 2016, 10:39:57 am »
Alright, so first of all, i'd like to introduce myself. i used to play emps scape back when it was online and loved the forums. A few years ago (or has it only been a year?) i found out that it was closed and felt sad. I decided to search for emps scape again just for fun and found this forums and hv some questions:
1. hope this isnt against the rules or anything, but is the Thomy here the real one or someone else? I dont mind really if this doesnt get answered, just curious.
2. I saw that some other people from the old emps scape are here too, like rock gyo, just Humen etc. are the majority of the old people here too or just a few of them? also gratz Just Humen on being a moderator, even if its late as hell. i dont think u were a mod in the old forums so thought that i should congratulate u :P
3. How different is this from the old emps scape and the current runescape? i saw a few topics on GE and pretty sure that didnt exist in the old one.

thats all for now i guess. i hope im breaking any rules by asking these questions (especially 1st one) or by posting in the wrong sub forums. thanks for ur time :)
The following users liked this post: Just Humen

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hope its not against the rules
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 11:23:39 am »
World and Scape have the same owner and majority of our players did play scape as well. There's some new faces which I really don't know any but there are some.
Emps-World has advanced a lot from Scape by graphics and content. I wouldn't really compare private servers and runescape because private servers are based off the real game with some modifications i.e custom items, custom quests etc.. 'base' content wise they're the same.
The following users liked this post: Old Guy

Offline Old Guy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 10:11:03 am »
World and Scape have the same owner and majority of our players did play scape as well. There's some new faces which I really don't know any but there are some.
Emps-World has advanced a lot from Scape by graphics and content. I wouldn't really compare private servers and runescape because private servers are based off the real game with some modifications i.e custom items, custom quests etc.. 'base' content wise they're the same.
Ahh, nc to hear that there are people from the old scape and new people too. Was just wondering if this one had EoC like runescape or if theyre using the old runescape still, i know that comparing them doesnt really help much. one last question, is there a web server or do u hv to download it? thanks :)

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 11:58:18 am »
is there a web server or do u hv to download it? thanks :)
We no longer have a web client, you will have to download it.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 12:08:16 pm »
1 - its not against the rules to ask questions, however we don't really know if the game still has the same owner or not our answer here will only based on what we've been told, yes.

2 - Most of the online players are from scape

3 - Emps-world != emps scape, however we are still far away from being a copy ( graphic and content ) from runescape( yet its still a rsps after all )

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 01:46:17 pm »
1 - however we don't really know if the game still has the same owner or not our answer here will only based on what we've been told, yes.
its certain that the owner is the same as in scape.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ
The following users liked this post: Themarfish, Old Guy

Offline Old Guy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 08:44:23 am »
not sure how much space i hv on my computer so wouldve liked there to be a web client, but oh well. main reason i wasnt sure if this was the old thomy was cos i read in some older posts that this wasnt, but i guess whether it is him or not doesnt really matter, was just curious. thanks for the answers u guys, appreciated :)
Pages: 1