The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1
Hey,I couldn't find any topics for a help.
« on: January 03, 2015, 10:30:27 am »
So I decided to post this here,Does someone got any idea to make money for a Player who quitted and cameback? :o

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 211 times
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Hey,I couldn't find any topics for a help.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 10:57:14 am »
There's a lot of ways..
You can go skilling, sell what you obtained, or use it in combat (food).
If you're going to PvM, I suggest you to start with dragons, because you can collect dragon bones and sell them - you'll get some good ammount of cash.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 346 times
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 11:12:11 am »
A good way to earn money today is by selling coal or rune essence. Coal is going for 2k ea and rune essence for 1k ea. I know it's not the amount you probably want to hear but it's a good way to start making bank.
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Death S0ul

• Liked: 10 times
  • The hated one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 11:35:55 am »
Collect dragon bones, they are like 15-20k ea today and tomorrow, cause its doublexp weekend. So like with 1k bones u will get like 20m, good to start. Then make some friends and go to gwd, bandos boss and arma boss are really good moneymaking. If they are too slow for you, u can try stakeing, but not recomended- easy come, easy go.

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 706 times
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 01:30:28 pm »
Hello, you posted in the right section so there is no problem.

There are many methods of making money so I'll provide you with them in the list above:
1. Skills
    Woodcutting At 61 Woodcutting, you are able to use a Dragon Hatchet which costs around quite a bit of money.
    • Level 60-75: Begin cutting Yew Logs. Yew logs have a profit of 1k each, The recommended place to cut is rimmington.
    • Levels 75-90: Cut Magic Logs between these levels. It is highly recommended that you use a dragon hatchet. If you can't afford it, then stick with the Rune Hatchet. Magic Logs can be very slow to cut at the required level. If you want to, stay with the yew trees until around 85-90. Magic logs have a profit of 2k-1.5k each, and it's one of the best ways for making money for skillers.
    Fishing is a good source of money. The main fish groups people buy are Sharks, Sea turtles and Manta rays. The best fishing spots close to a bank are located in Caterby and south of Rimmington (mudskipper point).
    To make the most out of fishing, you should sell your fish raw. However if you are after Cooking experience, you can cook your catch and still make a lot of money.
    Check the fishing wiki for more details.

Mining is a very good making money skill. Generally the best ore to mine for experience and money is coal and the best method to earn money by mining is to mine mithril, adamant and especially the runite ores.
    Gems are another merchandise, you can obtain them by mining the gem rocks in Shilo Village. Unctus can be sold for a decent amount of money. It is however time consuming to get these gems but still profitable.

2. PvM
    If you are a high leveled combat, there are some monsters which drop good items, though they are hard to kill or requires other stuffs such as to be member.
    Being a PvMer is very beneficial in terms of using Combat to earn money and this applies to many other skills too.
    Having a high level of slayer gives you the opportunity to fight against slayer monsters that can be a profitable method of receiving good items.
    Another useful way is to kill dragons and collect their bones, you can sell dragon bones for 15k-20k each.
    Killing bosses would be a decent method of making money especially in GWD, check the other guides or Wiki for more details.

I hope you got some points from the methods I mentioned.
    « Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 01:32:44 pm by Esam121 »

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
    Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
    Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
    Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
    :kappa:
    Rejoined on December 24, 2015
    « Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 02:11:22 pm »
    We'll I got everything 99..so what do you think I should start with?i got some newb items too

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 706 times
    • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 03:08:07 pm »
    We'll I got everything 99..so what do you think I should start with?i got some newb items too
    Just follow the methods that I posted ;)

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
    Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
    Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
    Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
    :kappa:
    Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 59 times
    • Legend
      • View Profile
      • ShoaibHDGaming
    « Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 04:24:25 pm »
    Ill give u some stuff to start with

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 916 times
    • Aaron
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 06:05:28 pm »
    A great way to start off- if you have member- and 52 slayer, is to kill jellies, and bring a fire staff and nature runes, and cast high alchemy on all granite and rune drops. You can make a nice amount of money in a short amount of time.
    Or if you don't have member, dragons are the way to go. You can sell bones and cast high alchemy on all the adamant and rune. It adds up, beleive me.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
    Need help? Message me anytime!
    Open bob and vegene plis
    Pages: 1