The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Offline Soul Storm2

• +0/-0
  • Forever alive.
    • View Profile
Re: OpenGL Client
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2014, 03:53:51 pm »
can some one  give link to dowloand a full cacher bc i cant play it stop dowloanding on 92%

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2014, 04:43:13 pm »
hi thomy (or someone else), now i have 1 problem. my previous problem was about graphics driver being outdated, so i did update it now as you said with catalyst control center. now running v8.593.100.0. what i never mention and maybe was important was my driver type: ATI radeon x300/x550/x1050, so basically 3 in 1 (searched some info on google).  but now the real problem: it comes pretty much down to the same thing. every time i open a client, no matter which one at the openGL version, when it loads with the red beam (after the emps loader, and the actual program loads), it loads till like 2/5 and then it 'loads back' showing no progress, and freezes. at the classic version it always freezes at 16/3883 KB.

funny right, back loading?

i hope you could help me out, really have that urge to play ;)

Can you try the cache cleaner? www.emps-world.net/cleaner.php

it helped a bit, it loaded several files, but at the title 'downloading file' it stops at 6%.

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Mary

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2014, 06:02:06 pm »
can some one  give link to dowloand a full cacher bc i cant play it stop dowloanding on 92%
https://www.mediafire.com/?c07hrc6rtibid1p

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 03:55:57 pm »
mine friend got problem that his client stops loading at word "unpacking interfaces" redownloaded cache client java still not working... any help?

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2014, 01:24:07 pm »
mine friend got problem that his client stops loading at word "unpacking interfaces" redownloaded cache client java still not working... any help?

Follow these solutions;
Let me know if these solutions didn't help your friend.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 01:27:47 pm by Blake »

Offline Mcsuper16

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2014, 11:06:06 am »
Thanks Thomy ! , fixed all :)
I'm Reimo
Date Registered:
    September 20, 2014, 08:59:28 am[/center]

peace

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2014, 08:27:48 pm »
There has been a few occasions were, for me, the loading screen is fine but the log-on screen goes all grey-coloured and buggy. When I click the Existing User button and type in my username and password, the text just appears as squares.

I will screenshot this when it happens again; just a heads up on something happening to me and possibly a few other players.

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2014, 11:09:37 am »
I helped 2 players today,
here is how i helped them : one player opened file with winrar, helped him find java by doing this : C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_30/bin/javac.exe. So basically you help them find where they installed java and let them choose the java.exe to open the client with java instead of winrar. (name of player : planets)
second problem : an anti-virus blocking self-written programs like emps-world. Turn off that option and you're good to go, allowed to download the programs in client. (name of player : 66destroyer1)
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Mary

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 11:17:33 am »
Winrar opens jar only because some think they are smart and do advanced install and check every option... Then don't think of it lol

Some uncommon antiviruses block emps, but soon there will be a certificate for emps that *should* allow it

Offline Zeepleeuw

• +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2014, 11:26:03 am »
Winrar opens jar only because some think they are smart and do advanced install and check every option... Then don't think of it lol

Some uncommon antiviruses block emps, but soon there will be a certificate for emps that *should* allow it
first thing is not always. I had the same problem. Some programs think that emps-world needs to be opened with their program. For example : I had a thing of Nokia installed on my pc for my phone. When i downloaded emps-world client it just chose to open with that and not with java. So i had to go look into my files and find Java.exe. Anyhow glad i could help somebody.

Mary

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2014, 01:36:19 pm »

first thing is not always. I had the same problem. Some programs think that emps-world needs to be opened with their program. For example : I had a thing of Nokia installed on my pc for my phone. When i downloaded emps-world client it just chose to open with that and not with java. So i had to go look into my files and find Java.exe. Anyhow glad i could help somebody.
Want me to prove it? :P
Default is unchecked, always unchecked with any install not just winrar! Because .jar is an executable file so no program would ever overwrite that on default:

Offline 66destroyer3

• Liked: 219 times
  • +0/-0
  • Your Favourite Black Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2014, 01:39:52 pm »
I helped 2 players today,
here is how i helped them : one player opened file with winrar, helped him find java by doing this : C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_30/bin/javac.exe. So basically you help them find where they installed java and let them choose the java.exe to open the client with java instead of winrar. (name of player : planets)
second problem : an anti-virus blocking self-written programs like emps-world. Turn off that option and you're good to go, allowed to download the programs in client. (name of player : 66destroyer1)

66destroyer3 amg, how could one spell my name wrong

18/4/2015 26/5/2015 21/7/2015
29/11/2015
20/12/2015 :'(

Fun Stuff:
66destroyer3 [27|Jan 07:38 pm]:     The unseen staff bans the deadliest :kappa:
Mod Mary [09|Feb 11:19 pm]:   why did i google bdsm
Simonyoda3 [22|Feb 04:26 pm]:   it's not past 2 am, it's not sexbox yet, still shoutbox

Offline Zeepleeuw

• +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2014, 04:31:18 pm »

Want me to prove it? :P
Default is unchecked, always unchecked with any install not just winrar! Because .jar is an executable file so no program would ever overwrite that on default:

i'm just saying what i did so things can be added to this list to help peeps :)

Offline Strenger69

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2014, 05:26:50 pm »
Well i get this for a problem :S

No available updates sites. Please try again later