Emps-World > General Discussion

Hello everyone // Come reminisce with me about old memories

(1/2) > >>

Blake:
I'm here to say hello to everyone. I really want to check if old players still visiting or still playing here after 12 years.

I am interested in making a list of the people I remember from 12 years ago:

--- Quote ---Joshiee
Omfg Wow Nub
Bhpk
Sergiu Boy
Bluestorm
Draconas
Il skill L
Il pk I
Hi Fi Wi Fi
Samireem24
K0wnage
Phpkk
Es Dexter
Big fred40
Icedrags
Skiller Way
Drugs
Hell Dds
Graham
Lol to Pk
Ty 4 u Santa
Tonto
hhh kkk lll
Issh
--- End quote ---

- I also remember the shutbox of the forums :')

Of couse there is a lot more of names that I don't remember now all. But there were unforgettable beautiful memories!! I will never forget.

Unfortunately I'm less interested in playing here again due to all the new updates. But Emps-scape is always in my blood and I will always visit.

If you have old character names I would be happy if u list them here to remember them also.

I have some an old pics of emps-scape that I saved:
Game server <--- Click here to see
Website old picture <--- Click here to see
Client background old/new logo picture <--- Click here to see
Forums old picture <--- Click here to see

Ashootsh:
Hi Blake, yes I remember you.

People just do not play anymore, most names you mentioned have left/moved on with their lives.

Including myself, I miss them all I wish we had a way to talk to them but Everyone is off with their lives.

Nocturnal:
The only player who still consistantly plays from the list you mentioned above is Bluestorm, the rest have moved on, like Ash said. I do remember you, but vaguely. The players you listed however, many of those people I considered friends for a long time.

Having been around since 2009 I've seen many people come, and go. Having come and gone myself often aswel, however it's always fun to see those old-school players return, most oftenly not to play again, but to catch up, grab a vibe of the nostalgics.

Thank you for sharing these pics with us. And thank you for making me feel old.

Chris:
Woof. I feel forgotten. Xxskinney13x.

What about Youbejooin, Mod Mai, Kluke. Rock Gyo. I’m sure there’s a bunch of others I’m forgetting.

I miss the old Mod Crew. Back from like 2010.

J H A M:
hey yo man :P I still remember you 8) right there were beautiful days :) and still can have beautiful days in the game but can't forget the amazing past
 game was and still is a part of life :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version