The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Senpai

• +0/-0
  • We can't live if we don't keep running forward.
    • View Profile
Graphics
« on: October 04, 2014, 02:14:14 pm »
I don't want to blame Emps-Scape neither my computer but... Uh...
I can play Runescape with full graphics but Emps-Scape I can't, I am constantly lagging with full graphics.. The question is... Why?

Account name in-game - Hey My Enemy

Offline Belgian Pk3r

• +0/-0
  • Old-School Emps Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Graphics
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 02:45:54 pm »
I can play Runescape with full graphics but Emps-Scape I can't, I am constantly lagging with full graphics.. The question is... Why?

Do you play the HTML5 version of runescape, or the Java version?
Because that makes a huge difference.

Also, Emps-Scape is coded differently than runescape; It's hard to get to on the same professional programming level as the full-time coders at Jagex. Keep in mind that Emps is just a hobby, not a real business.
127.0.0.1 sweet 127.0.0.1

Offline Senpai

• +0/-0
  • We can't live if we don't keep running forward.
    • View Profile
Re: Graphics
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 06:03:42 pm »

Do you play the HTML5 version of runescape, or the Java version?
Because that makes a huge difference.

Also, Emps-Scape is coded differently than runescape; It's hard to get to on the same professional programming level as the full-time coders at Jagex. Keep in mind that Emps is just a hobby, not a real business.

I am using Java Version and I said I am not blaming Emps-Scape and I know that emps-scape is just a hobby

Account name in-game - Hey My Enemy
Pages: 1