The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Stay Away

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
F***ing skull!
« on: November 30, 2014, 03:25:46 pm »
Ok so here is what happened, I was pking like every day pretty much... I had 50m risk Skulled but like 2m unskulled,
I went into a fight and killed someone, let me remind you I was unSKULLED... when someone rushed me.. yeah typical fucking losers, anyways he killed me and it turned out before he killed me I had a skull, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GAME?! I lost D claws z bow and z spear, are you fucking serious?! now enough with this buggy crap, fix your shit ffs!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:18:06 pm by Vaughn147523 »

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
Re: Fucking skull!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 03:28:41 pm »
This is impossible think , I guess you actually were skulled , Please make sure that you weren't skulled then post that in bugs section.
Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Stay Away

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 03:30:25 pm »
This is impossible think , I guess you actually were skulled , Please make sure that you weren't skulled then post that in bugs section.

I'm telling you mate I didn't att anyone, like full week pking like that and it never happened... This game is too fucking shit, simple explaination.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 03:32:49 pm by Stay Away »

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 03:31:48 pm »

I'm telling mate I didn't att any one, like full week pking like that and it never happened... This game is too fucking shit, simple explaination.
Please wait for an admin to deal with this case then.
Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 03:37:08 pm »
Your right. Happened to me million times. You can't do anything about it, it is random.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 05:17:33 pm »
You don't "randomly" get a skull, there's a logic behind it. It just happened to appear right before you died.
Anyways, it's wild shit happens.

Offline Stay Away

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2014, 05:20:16 pm »
Your right. Happened to me million times. You can't do anything about it, it is random.

Ikr man, fucking pisses me off.. now the "great" staff of emps will say "You can't get your items back, locked", those money maybe nothing for them but they're not for me,

You don't "randomly" get a skull, there's a logic behind it. It just happened to appear right before you died.

So true... Wildy is just monkey crap atm

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2014, 05:23:55 pm »

Ikr man, fucking pisses me off.. now the "great" staff of emps will say "You can't get your items back, locked", those money maybe nothing for them but they're not for me,

I never understood logic behind the skull cause nobody has explained it ..

Offline Azaro6000

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2014, 05:50:47 pm »

I think it is with a timer.
After a player attacks you a countdown starts, if that is over and you attack/are fighting the same player you get a skull again.
So he probably got a skull at the end of the fight because he did some fights against that guy already and he dind't notice he got one.
Or he got a skull because he attacked the rusher who rushed him before.

That's how I think it works. :D

Offline Stay Away

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 05:57:18 pm »

I think it is with a timer.
After a player attacks you a countdown starts, if that is over and you attack/are fighting the same player you get a skull again.
So he probably got a skull at the end of the fight because he did some fights against that guy already and he dind't notice he got one.
Or he got a skull because he attacked the rusher who rushed him before.

That's how I think it works. :D

Hmm That's maybe, but if it is then it's the staff's fault, they should've warned that shit before, ffs conclusion to this topic, will I get my items that I truely deserve? or not? A great mod / admin like Fate answer this please,

Offline Vaughn147523

• Liked: 242 times
  • +0/-0
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there.
    • View Profile
Re: F***ing skull!
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 05:59:20 pm »
Well I see you haven't made any attempt at an item recovery ticket. Instead of explaining what happened in a topic, make a ticket and deal with it there.
Pages: 1