The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nearlyalways

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Events hosted by the admins
« on: October 27, 2015, 07:25:59 pm »
So im sitting here with the feeling of being quite stupid. 3 weeks ago more or less i participiated in an event of item gathering and then showing the contents to the moderator at a designated location. in this case i had to get an inventory of sea weed. now i won this one and asked when i would get the points. here 3 weeks later i still dont have the points. Ive messaged with ekke who said Martin did the transfer while i know for a fact he didnt. I would keep messaging and admin but that just scream needy brat(this does too but i stopped caring) Honestly though. An admin does a typo and i didnt get the points and now when i bring it up it his word against mine. Take a wild guess on who they will believe. Ive learned from this experience though. Never participiate again. obviously not a matter thats taken seriously when hosted in game. so here i am a month or so later without points. The thing that pisses me off the most is and admin not being able to admit he made a mistake.
Over and out.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
Re: Events hosted by the admins
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 07:32:32 pm »
So im sitting here with the feeling of being quite stupid. 3 weeks ago more or less i participiated in an event of item gathering and then showing the contents to the moderator at a designated location. in this case i had to get an inventory of sea weed. now i won this one and asked when i would get the points. here 3 weeks later i still dont have the points. Ive messaged with ekke who said Martin did the transfer while i know for a fact he didnt. I would keep messaging and admin but that just scream needy brat(this does too but i stopped caring) Honestly though. An admin does a typo and i didnt get the points and now when i bring it up it his word against mine. Take a wild guess on who they will believe. Ive learned from this experience though. Never participiate again. obviously not a matter thats taken seriously when hosted in game. so here i am a month or so later without points. The thing that pisses me off the most is and admin not being able to admit he made a mistake.
Over and out.
you don't need to make a whole post about this incident, you could post a ticket in help desk or just message martin directly when he logs on in the server.
staff members make mistakes too, because they're not gods, well...except thomy :kappa:

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 07:34:38 pm »
HELPfuckingDESK

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 07:37:40 pm »
If you're talking about the fox hunting event that took place last week then I think you got your dates messed up. Admins can't add your EP points, only the high admins (Martin, Thomy, and Paty (good luck with Paty))> Make a help desk ticket or pm them in-game.

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 08:07:09 pm »
The current system is flawed; we're looking into alternatives. Thank you for the feedback.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird, Nearlyalways

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 09:01:09 pm »
Just.give.this.man.his.points.
He.wouldnt.make.a.long.ass.rant.otherwise.
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I

Offline Nearlyalways

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 05:15:46 pm »
Well thanks guys. after five people told me to go to help desk. i just didnt know such an issue was to be brought there. Thanks for being super mean about it. never used the forum except for this. Way to feel welcome. Kudos to all of u

Mary

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 05:40:01 pm »
Well thanks guys. after five people told me to go to help desk. i just didnt know such an issue was to be brought there. Thanks for being super mean about it. never used the forum except for this. Way to feel welcome. Kudos to all of u
now you know why new ppl rarely come to the forum
The following users liked this post: Blue Bird

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 05:44:43 pm »
Admins are fegs. Agreed!
The event team was doomed to fail anyway. Hopefully you get the points you deserve, with some extra to be honest.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:12:30 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Estpure16, Yaz, Blue Bird

Offline Ralphe10

• Liked: 388 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 07:05:51 pm »
Pm martin in game or create a ticket in the helpdesk.

Locked.

a broken clock still tells you the right time twice a day

Offline Martin

• +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 01:44:00 pm »
[Mon Sep 14 18:59:07 CEST 2015]: martin typed ::addep 10 nearlyalways at X: 2643 Y:3677
...?

Offline Nearlyalways

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 03:01:22 pm »
[Mon Sep 14 18:59:07 CEST 2015]: martin typed ::addep 10 nearlyalways at X: 2643 Y:3677
...?

I swear i dont have anything martin. never got anything and dont have anything currently. Idk how this works really. all im askin is that there need to be more control of it. The current state of this is my word against your highly backed evidence that you did indeed write it. i dont have it though and i never got it. I could rant all day about this but choose not to just be more reliable about it from now on. Now that i see the evidence here i know for a fact you did indeed do something but yeah. How do you complain about this without sounding like a spoiled brat. and now that i see the evidence that you typed the supposed command people may argue i just want more. No matter what i chose to write its gonna sound that way. So im not gonna bother. Keep the points. Let others enjoy the events. 1 less person wont do anything. Have a nice Weekend.
Over and out Nearlyalways

Offline Martin

• +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 03:45:48 pm »
...?

I swear i dont have anything martin. never got anything and dont have anything currently. Idk how this works really. all im askin is that there need to be more control of it. The current state of this is my word against your highly backed evidence that you did indeed write it. i dont have it though and i never got it. I could rant all day about this but choose not to just be more reliable about it from now on. Now that i see the evidence here i know for a fact you did indeed do something but yeah. How do you complain about this without sounding like a spoiled brat. and now that i see the evidence that you typed the supposed command people may argue i just want more. No matter what i chose to write its gonna sound that way. So im not gonna bother. Keep the points. Let others enjoy the events. 1 less person wont do anything. Have a nice Weekend.
Over and out Nearlyalways
I don't really "keep" anything, i have added the 'extra' points to your account, i believe you. This is just what i had to say. Anyway, we are already planning a new system for it, thanks for being so understanding though :)

The following users liked this post: Blue Bird
Pages: 1