The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps Scape/World is dead
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 10:32:13 pm »
Maybe because the majority of the core group who always suck each others balls(the rich, the old, the staff, the Mr. Know-it-alls) in this game are assholes. No one wants to play in a toxic community. Pretty easy to tell this community isn't the friendliest, just watch how people interact at GE or in wildy or...OR...explore the forums. lol
If you're surrounded by assholes everywhere you go, maybe you're the asshole?

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 11:08:52 pm »
Maybe because the majority of the core group who always suck each others balls(the rich, the old, the staff, the Mr. Know-it-alls) in this game are assholes. No one wants to play in a toxic community. Pretty easy to tell this community isn't the friendliest, just watch how people interact at GE or in wildy or...OR...explore the forums. lol

Prime example of the old, the staff(ex-staff), and the Mr. Know-it-all right here. ---->Drugs. Thanks for volunteering yourself. Can never post something without another player making a sarcastic question and/or comment which is why no one wants to be involved in the forums/suggestions community.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 11:19:56 pm by Pker Bro X4 »

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 11:28:37 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:12:31 am by Drugs »

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 11:45:25 pm »
[/quote]
Prime example of the old, the staff(ex-staff), and the Mr. Know-it-all right here. ---->Drugs. Thanks for volunteering yourself. Can never post something without another player making a sarcastic question and/or comment.
[/quote]Ok I'll bite.

You blame the toxic community for the downfall of this server, but fail to see that only reason to fix it is to either quit yourself or hope that every person that you don't like quits.
You seem to stereotype alot, and missjudge people so by your logic alot of the players that have quit were toxic. Now you have another problem, server is dying because people who you don't like just quit.

If alot of players are toxic, it still don't explain how is that the reason why people quit. You might think that only people left in this community are toxic and the good ones have already quit. That makes me question why are you still here?

There's people playing atm that have played for 5+ years, going back to when we had 250+ players. For the sake of the argument lets assume that most of them were/are toxic too. But then how could we have 250 players in the past if we had those same toxic players in the past that we have now.

[/quote]

Again, Mr. Know-it-all, trying to make it seem that my suggestion/opinion is the single dumbest reason why the community is failing. You're making my statement turn a 180 degree of what I am trying to say. I'm not going to argue with you because I'm not a Mr. Know-it-all who always has to be right.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 11:57:59 pm »
Again, Mr. Know-it-all, trying to make it seem that my suggestion/opinion is the single dumbest reason why the community is failing. You're making my statement turn a 180 degree of what I am trying to say. I'm not going to argue with you because I'm not a Mr. Know-it-all who always has to be right.
May I ask where you draw the line between someone giving you criticism and someone being a know-it-all? Because you're leaving the impression that everyone that is against your point is a know-it-all.
;

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 12:02:33 am »
May I ask where you draw the line between someone giving you criticism and someone being a know-it-all? Because you're leaving the impression that everyone that is against your point is a know-it-all.

Everyone? or do you mean the one person who responded to opinionated suggestion on why the community was bad. He responded with a sarcastic question and then made it seem that he knows what my suggestion is all about. If you want to discuss it then feel free to message me.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2016, 12:03:14 am »
nope not again cbf nononono
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:12:55 am by Drugs »

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2016, 12:09:11 am »
I feel bad for writing a long ass text now trying to argue with you, knowing that you're actually stupid.
Discussion isn't about stating what you want to and not taking other people into consideration.

Maybe I'm wrong about stating that you can't fix this server back to 250 people, or that you can't please everyone.
But fuck If I ever write a long ass post please just try to consider my opinion as have I considered yours. And please don't try to bring me down with you as you're about to leave clueless again.

Edit sick quote bro

You considered my opinion pretty much by saying it was stupid. How could I consider yours? You keep defending yourself by saying I'm stupid. Stupid or not, I can state my opinion and I wasn't talking about what I want.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2016, 12:19:49 am »
Everyone? or do you mean the one person who responded to opinionated suggestion on why the community was bad. He responded with a sarcastic question and then made it seem that he knows what my suggestion is all about. If you want to discuss it then feel free to message me.
I meant that you're leaving the impression that everyone that is against your point is a know-it-all.

You considered my opinion pretty much by saying it was stupid. How could I consider yours? You keep defending yourself by saying I'm stupid. Stupid or not, I can state my opinion and I wasn't talking about what I want.
Yes, he said he thinks it was stupid. He also stated why he thought it was stupid. He read what you wrote and gave his opinion on it. That's quite okay in a discussion, if you don't have any properly backed up counterarguments to that, then he wins the discussion.

These things have been discussed again and again, yet no one that makes these kind of topics seems to have anything else to say than 'the updates killed the game'. Exactly which part of your first post is backed up by facts? Isn't what you wrote purely subjective? I know English isn't that easy of a language, but you're gonna have to do better than this if you want to express yourself.

;
The following users liked this post: Drugs, Just Humen, Hi Im Ethan

Offline Waylander

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:58 am »
RSPS playercount has decreased with about 70% over the last 2-3 years due to various causes. EMPS is no exception to that happening and in no way events specific to EMPS contributed to this loss.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:27:56 am by Waylander »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Drugs, Just Humen, Someone12116

Offline Pker Bro X4

• +0/-0
  • Like-ah-sum-boo-dee!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2016, 12:34:11 am »
I meant that you're leaving the impression that everyone that is against your point is a know-it-all.

Yes, he said he thinks it was stupid. He also stated why he thought it was stupid. He read what you wrote and gave his opinion on it. That's quite okay in a discussion, if you don't have any properly backed up counterarguments to that, then he wins the discussion.

These things have been discussed again and again, yet no one that makes these kind of topics seems to have anything else to say than 'the updates killed the game'. Exactly which part of your first post is backed up by facts? Isn't what you wrote purely subjective? I know English isn't that easy of a language, but you're gonna have to do better than this if you want to express yourself.

I'll make sure to have a file full of screenshots, history, player database information, and all of that good stuff the next time I reply to a statement. I'm being sarcastic now, but not all people are reporters and journalists and do not major in English. I apologize if this offends you, but I'm not any of those so no--I am unable to post facts and details about my opinion.

Offline 321fail

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2016, 12:36:52 am »
Charr, are you sucking up to Drugs? :D
I think there are too many beggars. Too many people want to get rich quick and if not, they simply leave the game. On another note, I agree with Pker Bro with the toxic community as well. Every time people try to buy or sell things, the first comment is typically gtfo or some other stupid words. Anyways, I don't feel like talking more because it's just stoking the fire and yall probs gon flame me for dis. And why yall fighting on forums. Yall explaining to each other how the other is wrong and say some stupid sh*t. Yall da ones bein toxic so das a prime example right der. And now I'm ranting so I'll stop

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 10:53:11 am »
Charr, are you sucking up to Drugs? :D
I think there are too many beggars. Too many people want to get rich quick and if not, they simply leave the game. On another note, I agree with Pker Bro with the toxic community as well. Every time people try to buy or sell things, the first comment is typically gtfo or some other stupid words. Anyways, I don't feel like talking more because it's just stoking the fire and yall probs gon flame me for dis. And why yall fighting on forums. Yall explaining to each other how the other is wrong and say some stupid sh*t. Yall da ones bein toxic so das a prime example right der. And now I'm ranting so I'll stop
All ya need in this game is 2-3 friends to skill/boss with and just talk to. Buying/selling is done via GE and requires no communication if you can't handle it.
Also nobody is being toxic in the forums towards people who actually speak some english and have common sense. We are being "toxic" mostly through sarcastic jokes which the stupid ones probably don't even understand. (e.g. people who suggest old graphics back in a separate server, they're just dumbfucks and there's not much we can do about that)

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 01:14:13 pm »
RSPS playercount has decreased with about 70% over the last 2-3 years due to various causes. EMPS is no exception to that happening and in no way events specific to EMPS contributed to this loss.

/thread

Idk why this is even open anymore.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 01:36:12 pm »
There is no more value in this discussion. The question has been answered and it's about to turn into a flame war.
Pages: 1 2