The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Imp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Emps-scape got closed down..
« on: September 20, 2014, 09:13:28 pm »
So.. last year Emps-scape got shut down and I told Thomy if he would ever open up a new server and he mentioned he can't.
Same with Graham he is not allowed anywhere near Runescape private server things otherwise he would get sued apparently.

So.. Thomy wont you get sued, fined for opening up a new server?
How do we know if we put our hardest effort in to the game for it to get closed down 1-2 months later?

Not flaming, spamming or anything just want to know before I start playing again.
Thank you.

Offline Mr Ilves

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Emps-scape got closed down..
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 09:35:32 pm »
graham thomy & jonneh all signed contracts with jagex agreeing not to distribute it so it can't be real emps?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 11:29:39 pm »
Not sure but the "real" Thomy claimed that it wasn't him nor Jonneh working on this server.
If this is false the next part of my text is meaningless.

Who got the codes and from where to restore all the stats and most of the gameplay? And if this person called "Thomy" working on this server is not the old one why wasn't we told this ... Seems like leeching off the old owner's work and reputation to get the players. Most of the players don't care which Thomy it is or isn't but ..

And either way (if) Thomy signed a contract not to distribute the content of this server, this server has no future?

Biggest questions though; How much is this server related to the old Emps-Scape (by code), so does this server have a legal future or no?
And if server is related to the old Emps-Scape, how did you get Thomy's conset into being okay with you making this (using his work which is legally not allowed, if there is a contract about it)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:38:19 pm by Drugs »

Offline Polenime

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 10:51:01 am »
You just waste u time playing this shit.

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 10:56:00 am »
#polenime?  :o 
u telling this server is a shet?? srsly?

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 11:01:42 am »
What i know is i got formed by Thomy in league of legends, and was formed by es dexter also in skype. clearly, mostly everyone says its Ozzy being Thomy.

Maybe thomy made a deal up with jagex.

Why the game got shutdown in the first place?

-I think that is because thomy didn't pay them a percentage of the gains he was getting from this server.

-Mostly everyone says that Thomy had copyrights of runescape which lead into problems.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 11:03:07 am »
Who cares? Just get on with it.

Offline Polenime

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 11:11:22 am »

Yeah.

1. First thing i was start play emps when it realsed and that was time when no email here.
Now i want my old acc back but i can't because i dont have fcking pic and i just don't remember my pw what i put a 3-4yrs ago.  I said thomy who is my friend list what items i have. He can watch this in logs but nope. He dint't take me back my acc.

2. The graphics in game is so ugly.

3. Probaly the player 250 is boost. Because if i remember ood emps was +200 players than falador was full but now 250 guy in server and i see only 30.

4. Fake owners. Liers. When i see first post that emps is back than they said REAL OWNER IS BACK! so they lie ibdont trust

5. One month server probaly because fact is they lie and it's classic remake where u kill your time.

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 11:11:34 am »
peoples who making threads like that are totally idiots...
if you don't like this server just don't play omg... who cares? who are owner ofc he's thomy... only thomy got all this server files..srsly 'GROW UP' :)
peoples who making threads like that must get 'BAN'

Offline Polenime

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 11:15:33 am »
if you don't like this server just don't play omg... who cares? who are owner ofc he's thomy... only thomy got all this server files..srsly 'GROW UP' :)

Hmmm why Thomy than said.Rune-Servers forum that this.Thomy is fake? Why?

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 11:15:49 am »
You seriously need a work on that grammar.

and i agree with you, If you guys really hate this server and dislike this kind of work just leave don't play..Spreading hatred all around makes it ever worse. just one wise pandaren thus

"Face your fears, Clam Your hatred"..."Find peace within yourself, So you may share it with the world around you"..."These are the Greatest Treasures in life"..."Surely they're worth fighting for"....

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 11:17:14 am »
3. Probaly the player 250 is boost. Because if i remember ood emps was +200 players than falador was full but now 250 guy in server and i see only 30.

You guys seriously have to understand that everyone is working on rebuilding their wealth. Of course you won't see 200 out of 250 people in Falador, because those 200 are all over the server skilling or PvMing to get items and rebuild their banks. I can assure you that the player count is very real..

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2014, 11:20:49 am »

Yeah.

1. First thing i was start play emps when it realsed and that was time when no email here.
Now i want my old acc back but i can't because i dont have fcking pic and i just don't remember my pw what i put a 3-4yrs ago.  I said thomy who is my friend list what items i have. He can watch this in logs but nope. He dint't take me back my acc.

2. The graphics in game is so ugly.

4. Fake owners. Liers. When i see first post that emps is back than they said REAL OWNER IS BACK! so they lie ibdont trust

5. One month server probaly because fact is they lie and it's classic remake where u kill your time.
Do us all a favour and stop crying. You've lost your account and you have no proof to recover it so just deal with it. Also, this constant moaning is getting you nowhere so either stop or you'll end up losing another account because of your actions.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 11:55:12 am »
Nobody forces you to play this shit, and for comparision Emps-Scape had a option to see people near you I don't remember the command it also showed fps. When selling shit I always checked my fps in crowded areas and 50-100/people) was max in an area that affected your fps.

Also, as said people are building wealth they can't sell jackshit when they've got jackshit. Emps-Scape didn't get 250 players in one day why should this get 500 in one week.

Offline Jad

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 06:36:10 pm »
Its very sad that Thomy isnt real owner, but i hope this server will stay up like 2-5 years and will not be closed soon.
Pages: 1