The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Mariuxas

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
Emps Case
« on: February 02, 2017, 05:12:30 pm »
Hello there ,

I have been thinking along time ago , What have dragged Emps-Scape to this case ? , What things have been changed ? What happened ? , Yet , I couldn't reach an answer , Maybe it's owner ? Or it's community ? or other private servers has surpassed it ?.

I have never seen emps climbing down the leader until these days!, Emps Scape Server had been one of the most successful servers ever and today it's very hard to see over than 200 players online.

Emps Scape Player Since September ,22, 2014.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Emps Case
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 05:22:49 pm »
emps-SCAPE had ~300 players online regularly and it got shut down. This is a second coming of emps-SCAPE named emps-WORLD and we just haven't reached our former glory yet and most likely never will. You can blame oldschool runescape for that. Right now seeing 150 players online is actually not too bad and absolutely playable so try it out and im sure you'll enjoy it for atleast some time.

EDIT: Btw, you can play a huge part for helping us to improve. While playing and noticing some problems or things that could help us improve then please take your time and post feedback, suggestions and/or bug reports in the correct sections.

Enjoy your time here!

Our owner is still the same, most of our playerbase comes from SCAPE times. That being said it comes down to few fairly obvious reasons. One of them being that oldschool runescape was released which stole majority of every(not only us) private servers player bases. There's really no reason to be nostalgic over our former ~600 player count, just enjoy what we have now and try to help us improve.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 05:35:27 pm »
What is the point of playing football while you are alone ? , I am not here to assault or to blame you nor the owner , I am here just to discus a point that is very important at lest for me , also im not here to show you how nostalgic am I , Yesterday  I counted 150 players and Today 100 .. I cannot imagine where my effort will go when I see less than 50 players ?.
Plenty of players here are donating to the server and spending their real money for variant goals such as improving the server or enjoying with some coustem items , So my question is , where these money will go when the server is down ? 

Again and again , Im not showing of how nostalgic am... iam here just to try to find someway to protect and heal the server again together , It maybe just needs a shock of electric to back to life again , and this shock cannot be when everyone is playing alone , We have to be unified hand and unified community.

Thank you.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 05:40:45 pm »
Private servers generall have all gone down hill. Private servers had their glory years. Emps is doing good compared to other servers.
During peak times we hit 140 players quite often and especially on sundays we have lots of players online.

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 05:41:07 pm »
What is the point of playing football while you are alone ? , I am not here to assault or to blame you nor the owner , I am here just to discus a point that is very important at lest for me , also im not here to show you how nostalgic am I , Yesterday  I counted 150 players and Today 100 .. I cannot imagine where my effort will go when I see less than 50 players ?.
Plenty of players here are donating to the server and spending their real money for variant goals such as improving the server or enjoying with some coustem items , So my question is , where these money will go when the server is down ? 

Again and again , Im not showing of how nostalgic am... iam here just to try to find someway to protect and heal the server again together , It maybe just needs a shock of electric to back to life again , and this shock cannot be when everyone is playing alone , We have to be unified hand and unified community.

Thank you.

Easy to say. There's no denying that the server's population has decreased dramatically, but there's nothing anyone can do about it. Not even Thomy. RSPS's are just out of date, as is emps. It sucks, yeah, but as I said there's nothing we can do.

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 05:49:52 pm »
What are you talking about lol. First of all keeping the server up already costs thomy enough. I'm pretty sure he doesn't earn much profit from our donations lol.
You think he should hire new players ???

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 05:57:27 pm »
Private servers generall have all gone down hill. Private servers had their glory years. Emps is doing good compared to other servers.
During peak times we hit 140 players quite often and especially on sundays we have lots of players online.

I am wondering about your claim , Should I play emps on sundays in order to enjoy ? LOL

Thank you.

Easy to say. There's no denying that the server's population has decreased dramatically, but there's nothing anyone can do about it. Not even Thomy. RSPS's are just out of date, as is emps. It sucks, yeah, but as I said there's nothing we can do.
There is boundless of suggestions and ideas that can easily attract thousands of players to check out...
At lest we should advertise emps somewhere among the advertisement lists.

What are you talking about lol. First of all keeping the server up already costs thomy enough. I'm pretty sure he doesn't earn much profit from our donations lol.
I can assure to you that if the server is keep climbing down , it will reach to a case that missing players.. which will cause to stop the server.
No He shouldn't HIRE NEW PLAYERS but There is many of solutions that can earn us some of new players.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 05:59:16 pm by Mariuxas »

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 05:59:28 pm »
If there are so many magical solutions to just getting new players like that, go to the suggestions section and post them there

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 06:05:30 pm »
We have a topic like this every now and then and they're always the same. Can you please not?
;
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 06:13:33 pm »
I can assure to you that if the server is keep climbing down , it will reach to a case that missing players.. which will cause to stop the server.
No He shouldn't HIRE NEW PLAYERS but There is many of solutions that can earn us some of new players.
If he has to start paying from his own pocket in order to keep the server up he will obviously shut it down. Can you really blame him for that?
But if you have any original ideas for us to gain new players then please take your time and post a suggestion about that. But i do suggest going through some old threads about that because as far as im concerned most things have been discussed already.

We have a topic like this every now and then and they're always the same. Can you please not?
no.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:19:54 pm by Il Skill L »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 06:32:21 pm »

I am wondering about your claim , Should I play emps on sundays in order to enjoy ? LOL
You're from Isreal. There's a lot of people online during your time zone.
Edit: Actually most of the players are online during your hours as large majorority of our players are from Europe and Middle East.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:36:41 pm by Jp »

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 08:20:32 pm »
I also would like to hear Thomy's reply about this.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 08:36:29 pm »
Emps Scape hadn't been advertised ever. Can anyone please explain this for me ? How could people find us ? we already have enough content to reach at lest 300 players. So ? Why the owner is refusing to advertise his server ? Should I as a player advertise his own server for him ? Is he afraid of being catched by Jagex again ? or what ?

#SOMEONE_EXPLAIN!
#THOMY_WHERE_ARE_YOU!

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2017, 08:40:59 pm »
Emps-scape used to be on top lists and even have a voting system for a short period of time but that ended up losing us players rather than gaining any new ones. That's the reason it hasn't been implemented. Also for voting system to work it would require some sort of reward system which would make us look cheap.

Offline Mariuxas

• +0/-0
  • Emps Lover ^.^
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2017, 08:47:58 pm »
Emps-scape used to be on top lists and even have a voting system for a short period of time but that ended up losing us players rather than gaining any new ones. That's the reason it hasn't been implemented. Also for voting system to work it would require some sort of reward system which would make us look cheap.
How could adverting a server can cause to lose players ?  How can plus be minus ? ???
Something weird here.

Java Programmer!
                                c# beginner!

Have I Been A Good Boy ?
Pages: 1 2 3